+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Declaration from non accompanying parent

Gazalakk

Nov 28, 2019
canuck_in_uk I have applied for Canada PR as a single person and my child as dependent. They asked for imm5604. Which I supplied them signed by me only along with an affidavit stating that I am divorced and have her full custody as per our divorce agreement. They have asked the same form again on 27th nov. Why have they asked the for again signed by non accompanying parent while I have already submitted that I am a single parent and I have her full custody

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
canuck_in_uk I have applied for Canada PR as a single person and my child as dependent. They asked for imm5604. Which I supplied them signed by me only along with an affidavit stating that I am divorced and have her full custody as per our divorce agreement. They have asked the same form again on 27th nov. Why have they asked the for again signed by non accompanying parent while I have already submitted that I am a single parent and I have her full custody
You shouldn't have submitted IMM5604. The form is only valid if signed by the OTHER parent.

Submit the legal custody documents and a letter of explanation.

Reactions: Gazalakk

Gazalakk

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks for replying promptly.I had provided them an affidavit explaining my situation which is as good as an LOE. Why they sent me the same request again, we have no mention of visiting rights in the divorce agreement, is this why they have asked again the form to be signed by the non accompanying father.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for replying promptly.I had provided them an affidavit explaining my situation which is as good as an LOE. Why they sent me the same request again, we have no mention of visiting rights in the divorce agreement, is this why they have asked again the form to be signed by the non accompanying father.
They often ask several times. All you can do is submit the proofs again.

Gazalakk

Nov 28, 2019
Thank u so much for your advice. I had been following this group for a long time and I thought noone else other then u could anwer it. I appreciate your help.