Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
aismaeel said:
dear all
I had sent my simplified form in April 2010 and being asked for supporting documents in July 2010,
all the time my e-case showing that my application was viewed by CIO in sydny Canada (the simplified one)
few days ago I found it (decision made) without passing through (in process) or asking for medical test.
I have enough points.

please any expert can advise???

thanks
I suggest you send a case specific inquiry and see what they say. It could be a system error or a rejection.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my advice will be to wait till next Friday and incase status does'nt revert back, shoot them an email.........

aismaeel said:
full documents were sent in October

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qasim786 said:
Hii All,
I sent my updated documents to CIC London last weekend,Today I see my status Decision made parallel to Medical Results portion in blue colour while IN PROCESS (A decision has not been made yet)in red colurs parrallel to Application received by citizenship and immigration canada portion is mentioned.
Some body please guide what is this or its my wrong understanding as my medical is not requested and I have sumbitted documents last week so its to early???????
Regards
dear dont worry.
it seems that you are mislead by the understanding.many man many minds! i appreciate that trend. now a days e-cas status are not working properly and giving some incorrect message. in that case the VO warned of the fact for its immigration clients. it is seemingly impossible to think of decision made to your case , in a week's time frame. so feel cool and tension free. now another fact is that"have you visited the correct website ? please visit the following website and fill the blanks with required information. then hopefully you will fing the status of yoour case.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en.
withh all the best wishes .
imu

aismaeel

Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-03-2011
thanx everbody
dear mezo there is no other way to check online status but the site u mentioned .
and thank you because I was thinking of every detail in my application where the problem could be
to be rejected this fast way.but now I feel better.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
aismaeel said:
thanx everbody
dear mezo there is no other way to check online status but the site u mentioned .
and thank you because I was thinking of every detail in my application where the problem could be
to be rejected this fast way.but now I feel better.
Excellent. I'm happy for you.

I always say that as long as we are confident of our papers, files, and evidences, we should not worry at all in what eCas states, though it's informative. We need all to remember that our lives are not at the mercy of eCas. We are bound and managed by a complete set of legal framework and we have every right to know and challenge every point/decision on our application.

The bottom line: as long as your confident, forget about eCas.

All wishes of success.

Cheers

Mezo

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
qasim786 said:
Hii All,
I sent my updated documents to CIC London last weekend,Today I see my status Decision made parallel to Medical Results portion in blue colour while IN PROCESS (A decision has not been made yet)in red colurs parrallel to Application received by citizenship and immigration canada portion is mentioned.
Some body please guide what is this or its my wrong understanding as my medical is not requested and I have sumbitted documents last week so its to early???????
Regards
hi,
it is an error. VO takes atleast 1-2 months to review application and since your docs reached VO 1 week ago, there is no way that they have completed reviewing your application.
regards,

Dr.Hasib

aismaeel

Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-03-2011
thanx dr. hasib
I don't even know if london VO received or not, just I know from the courier service the sent me sms that
ur package signed by ...., but nothing mentioned in the e-case about receiving my documents.
I sent my full documents in October 2010 and no confirmation letter or changing in online status.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mezo2009 said:
I agree with Caya. Errors happen, this is not a bullet proof system, neither officers are error free.

Just wait for couple of weeks and then send your VO an enquiry.

Cheers!
Hi Mezo2009,
I agree with you , it is not an error free system and officers neither the officers are error free, The visa officer processing my file asked for a police certificate for country i only visited for 10 days and also asked one for a mere certificate i took in my home town. I filled everything on my application , i do not know why he does not refer to my application.

He is looking for all ways to reject me , but good enough i ordered Caips notes and saw all the mistakes, i had written to him about this. I am going to fight him , because i know i am right.

I am a 2009 applicant still waiting for medicals.

Thanks, pray all will be fine.

cheers.

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
Dear All
Our application status now change from IN PROCESS to RBVO and subdetails shows that our initial application reaching date, and its also showing that our medical results reach there while we did not send any and it shows that our complete application reach there and it is in pending review. will any one tell what will happen?

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Thanks to All Respected friends.
Regards
Qasim

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
aismaeel said:
thanx dr. hasib
I don't even know if london VO received or not, just I know from the courier service the sent me sms that
ur package signed by ...., but nothing mentioned in the e-case about receiving my documents.
I sent my full documents in October 2010 and no confirmation letter or changing in online status.
Hi aismaeel,

Please check the online e-case status for your file. Enter your Immigration file number as ur 1st AOR and then enter your name , dob, and country of birth.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Regards
Cool

aismaeel

Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-03-2011
thanx cool, my problem from within the e-case, I know how to check my online status.

aismaeel

Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-03-2011
Dear All
I just received an e-mail from london VO regarding my enquiry.please read and be sure that they have an error in e-case.

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Hello canadaforall,

Good luck, I believe you are doing the right thing. As long as your file is clear, the VO can't do anything. He is bound by the immigration laws.

Trust your case and hope all will work great for you.

Cheers

Mezo

canadaforall said:
Hi Mezo2009,
I agree with you , it is not an error free system and officers neither the officers are error free, The visa officer processing my file asked for a police certificate for country i only visited for 10 days and also asked one for a mere certificate i took in my home town. I filled everything on my application , i do not know why he does not refer to my application.

He is looking for all ways to reject me , but good enough i ordered Caips notes and saw all the mistakes, i had written to him about this. I am going to fight him , because i know i am right.

I am a 2009 applicant still waiting for medicals.

Thanks, pray all will be fine.

cheers.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Dear Aismeel,

No worries, this is just a standard email sent to all.

Just keep waiting and don't stop believing.

Cheers

Mezo

aismaeel said:
Dear All
I just received an e-mail from london VO regarding my enquiry.please read and be sure that they have an error in e-case.

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada