+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made

ofd

May 12, 2009
Dear all,
Good morning,
Kindly, I have one question in relation to my case.
A decision has been made against my application sine the first of February, 2009 and it could be before that date, and till the moment I haven't received any official letter.
I don't know what to do now? By the way, I have applied after February 27, 2008, and I got my file number in October, 2008. My job title is not within the current list.
Many thanks in advance.
Omar

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Dear Omar,

If its not, than I am afraid you will not get a favourable reply form NS. Definitely, you will get a reply within short period of time.

Regards,

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear Omar

Sorry to see a sad news of you. As your job title is not in the 38 NOC list they took decision without processing your application. They will refund your money within a few weeks. You can reapply and may get positive reply, if you can show that your job descriptions are same or similar to any of the job title of 38 NOC list. Usually, CIC considers the job descriptions not the job title. Wait for their letter where they will explain regarding their decision.

By the way, what about your job title & job description ? can you share with us ?

Best of luck.

Syed

ofd

May 12, 2009
Dear Syed,
I’m working as a peforman measuremet specalist with 10 yeasrsexperance.
Education: University of Wollongong in Dubai-UAE, Master Degree in Total Quality Management, 2004.
Al Mustansiriya University, Baghdad – Iraq, (B.Sc.) Degree in Statistics –1992/1993.
My job responsibilities for the last htree years are as follows:•Collecting, measuring, interpreting, and reporting performance measurement data to evaluate where continual improvement can be made.
•Follow-up the performance of e-complaint system.
•Analyzing and reporting customers and employees satisfaction data.
•Satisfy the requirements of clause 8 measurement, analysis and improvement of ISO 9001:2008.
•Satisfy the requirements of the result standards of Dubai Government Excellence Program.
•Developing a set of patient safety indicators to satisfy the requirements of quality and patient safety standard.
•Training a group of nurses on how to gather , analyze , and interpret performance measurement data such as infection control data.
•Charting (through a monthly report) performance measurement data to understand and monitor process behavior over time.
•Comparing process performance internally and externally (benchmarking process).
Regards,
Omar