+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made to In-process again

clon

Sep 30, 2012
Seniors this is confusing,
last week on Tuesday i checked ecas it was showing decision made without home address, then today it is showing your current home address is Toronto Ontario Canada surprisingly the status has gone back to in-process and when i click the in process status i see a decision has been made on your application and bla bla bla.
now what should i take, its all confusing.
anyway am waiting still.

Peaches14

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville transferred to Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None requested but sent them anyway
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
October 1, 2012
Med's Done....
21-02-2012
It sounds like a decision has been made. If it is bothering you, give the cic a call. A call centre agent should be able to verify this as they can look further into the system.

loving wife

Star Member
Sep 29, 2012
montreal quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
P O S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1- 5-2012
AOR Received.
23- 4- 2012
File Transfer...
3-15-2012( CSQ approved
Med's Done....
15 -11-2011
Interview........
12-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
CORP 12-12-2012
LANDED..........
18-12-2012
Morning,it mean start to pack your bags you're done.
Congrats and enjoy your new country,you will get your C O R P
soon.Have a nice day

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
clon said:
last week on Tuesday i checked ecas it was showing decision made without home address, then today it is showing your current home address is Toronto Ontario Canada surprisingly the status has gone back to in-process and when i click the in process status i see a decision has been made on your application and bla bla bla.
anyway am waiting still.
I have my home adress chnaged to the one in Canada but no decison made on my status on ecas , still in process.

clon

Sep 30, 2012
I.N mine was showing decision made last week and now in process and when i click the in process status it reads a decision has been made on your application, what about yours I.N, What happens when you click the in process status.
VERY STRESSING EVEN AT FINAL STAGES OHHHH

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
clon said:
I.N mine was showing decision made last week and now in process and when i click the in process status it reads a decision has been made on your application, what about yours I.N, What happens when you click the in process status.
VERY STRESSING EVEN AT FINAL STAGES OHHHH
Don't stress out! You are now at the end of your journey, as I am! :p

If you clik on your status and you see "a decision has been made on your application..." then you should be relieved, your done! Now the paperwork need to be done as well, like put the stamp on your passport, the official letter has to be written with the fact that you are now a resident of Canada and all that has to be sent to you ... ;D...you should not worry.

When I clik on my status, it's not written yet "a decision has been made..."

Only things was changed was my home address which is now Canada instead of Romania.

I am sure you worrie for nothing.

Have just a little bit more patience.. ;)

clon

Sep 30, 2012
Thanks alot for that reply, very courageous. it really makes sense, just need to be patient.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
clon said:
anyway am waiting still.
Hello Clon,

We are of the same situation...i was DM for 2 weeks and when i checked my ECAS on the 16th day, it has gone back to IN PROCESS,when i clicked IN PROCESS the same details to DM,a decison has been made blah blah....where you from Clon?

clon

Sep 30, 2012
Hello Midwan, did your home address changed to the one of Canada coz mine reads the one of canada. which visa office are you using, anyway i think its going to be soon lets just wait and be patient though very hurting.

realmiracle

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 5, 2013
clon said:
Hello Midwan, did your home address changed to the one of Canada coz mine reads the one of canada. which visa office are you using, anyway i think its going to be soon lets just wait and be patient though very hurting.
don't worry, everything will be alright.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
clon said:
Hello Clon,

There is no changes on my address Clon...my mailing address on ECAS is the address of our lawyer in Canada...i have my application here in Manila, Philippines...which visa office are you using? let's just hope and pray Clon that everything will be alright...an updates in your application Clon? i would love to hear from you soon.

jigo

Feb 29, 2012
clon said:
anyway am waiting still.
Hi clon, I also need urgent help senior please!!! Me also a same situation that decision made and issue a Copr and now online status turn back to IN PROCESS a 3 days before for my parents sponsored file. Now what the next ? I am so worried. Please help me what the next so I preplan according to that.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
clon said:
Hello, Midwan
i got ma passport today with visa.
thankx
Great! Congratulations!! ;)

You had to be patient only a few days... ;D.

When did you send your passport?? After how many days you got it back??

Thanx!