+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made on the ECAS

Raze

Feb 3, 2015
innosense said:
Where are you seeing this DM ? Is it under sponsor's status or applicant's status. You get a DM for Sponsorship Approval as well.
Hi innocence

It's on both sides applicant and sponsor.

Raze

Feb 3, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
What most people don't really understand is that there is a VERY FINITE number of reasons under the law that an app can be refused. Provided none of those reasons apply, an app WILL BE APPROVED.

As I said, if they were going to refuse you, they would have requested more information regarding the refusal reason and/or had an interview, giving you a chance to explain whatever issue there was. To outright refuse you without giving you such a chance would leave them open in an appeal.

The fact that you received no such requests means it is an approval. Your timeline is in keeping with other files retained at Mississauga.
Hi canuck_in_uk

It's makes sense what you re saying, God you guys are expert in this field. I want thank every

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Raze said:
Hi all

My file was kept in Mississauga and am a british citizen. I was very surprised when I saw decision made on the ECAS. We never received SA the only thing that we received was OAR. My application was filed on the 26/09/14. After a long silence We contacted CIC call centre , few days after calling we received AOR that was around 8/1/14. On the 5/2/ I got an email from CIC requesting RPRF which I paid the next day. Yesterday I log on the ECAS and decision made. Am still worried about decision made. So I don't wanna get ahead of myself until i see it with my own eyes. That's my situation.
this is quite normal for applications held in mississauga. they seem to be processing both applications at the same time to reduce the overall processing time. and most are seeing approval in 2-3 months.

since you are a british citizen, you are visa exempt, therefore were waived the PPR. Since you received a RPRF request, then as canuck said, you should be expecting your COPR in the mail.

Raze

Feb 3, 2015
rhcohen2014 said:
this is quite normal for applications held in mississauga. they seem to be processing both applications at the same time to reduce the overall processing time. and most are seeing approval in 2-3 months.

since you are a british citizen, you are visa exempt, therefore were waived the PPR. Since you received a RPRF request, then as canuck said, you should be expecting your COPR in the mail.

Hi Rhcohen

What is the time scale that they normally sends CORP, is it a week or weeks after ECAS states decision made. Am terribly sorry for asking a stupid question, it's just am excited and scared in equal measure. I really want to thank you all for the support. It's so nice when people share their experiences.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Raze said:
Hi Rhcohen

What is the time scale that they normally sends CORP, is it a week or weeks after ECAS states decision made. Am terribly sorry for asking a stupid question, it's just am excited and scared in equal measure. I really want to thank you all for the support. It's so nice when people share their experiences.
generally DM means it was mailed out. how long it takes to get to you depends on how long it takes for regular mail to get to you from Mississauga. It will be in a brown envelop in regular mail.

CANANICA

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
03 -03-2015
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Raze said:
Hi everyone

Thank you very much for your kind words...ECAS says decision made but I don't know what decision they have made. Currently am in uk is CIC are they gonna send me papers or they will send to my wife?. I was hoping to get an email that 'd tell me I either get or not. What happens when they say decision made?. Please seniors share your experience. thank you all in advance
Hi there, Congrats on the progress!!

Raze

Feb 3, 2015
CANANICA said:
Hi there, Congrats on the progress!!
y

Hi CANANICA

Thank you very much but am still waiting for the papers, some how I don't want to get ahead of myself. Seeing is believing. Cheers for the support. I really appreciate it

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi everyone

I checked my ECAS few minutes ago and it's says decision made. Now am so confused and worried. Can some one explain to me, how the process works from decision made. Thanx in advance
Do you remember after how long did you get a request for your Pr when you decision made on your ecase