syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Raboy said:
As I have read in other posts, chances are your passports are on the way with maple leaf. Good luck!

Best,

Rahil
Thanks for the hope rahil.. I have been very tensed already that i m not able to see my status.

thanks alot once again.

montty

Jan 15, 2013
geeyes said:
Dear friends

Andylex a member of this forum is receiving this message while accessing his E-cas.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided

Any body else with similar situation,Pls share
yes, I too have this situation

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Well look on the bright side guys.. Atleast u got some movement on your files rather than lying dud on a table like ours :D

Good luck both of you

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
saeid said:
My situation is same as you, i guess your status also had been changed to DM but before you could check it the website stopped working.... please keep me updated whenever you receive your pp.
I am from pune, what about you?
MY Ecase is not working today

venkpeters

Jan 9, 2012
Guys, I am also unable to see my information in ecas since last sunday. I get "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." message. Not sure why :( BTW I have submitted my passports after medicals. The third line has been updated on december last week. I am waiting for my passports.

meena12

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 march 2010
Doc's Request.
20 may 2010
File Transfer...
27 may 2010
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
14 nov 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18 march recieved passports on 25th march
LANDED..........
1st june at BC
jinke passports abhi tak vapis nahi aae is everything fine wid their file? or its just a matter of time or something else?i m very worried ..........................

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
venkpeters said:
Guys, I am also unable to see my information in ecas since last sunday. I get "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." message. Not sure why :( BTW I have submitted my passports after medicals. The third line has been updated on december last week. I am waiting for my passports.
One positive note: they updated mr line on ur ecas. Chances are it could be positive for you altogether, did u check with ur consultants or may be ur passports in the post. Good luck

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
meena12 said:
jinke passports abhi tak vapis nahi aae is everything fine wid their file? or its just a matter of time or something else?i m very worried ..........................
No sign of any progress; my 6th month in progress and have sent them a case specific enquiry no reply for that either. My status shows inprocess so don't know what's next

Pompy

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raboy said:
No sign of any progress; my 6th month in progress and have sent them a case specific enquiry no reply for that either. My status shows inprocess so don't know what's next
Same as me. 7 months completed & In-Process. No responses...

How long now??

God Bless us all with Maple Leaf.

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Pompy said:
Same as me. 7 months completed & In-Process. No responses...

How long now??

God Bless us all with Maple Leaf.
Since your 7 months, assuming u got max 5 months left for medicals to expire...so looking on the bright side your on a countdown now..to anytime... :). Good luck!

kaleem_7

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
12-07-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
April 28, 2013 Alhamdulillah!
Hello all,

I got PR stamped in January 2013. After reading you messages, I tried view my eCas and I am able to list it.

This implies that there is something good on all you people way...

So, keep hoping for good.. I wish you all the very best and hope you all get your PPs back with maple leaf on them.

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
kaleem_7 said:
Hello all,

I got PR stamped in January 2013. After reading you messages, I tried view my eCas and I am able to list it.

This implies that there is something good on all you people way...

So, keep hoping for good.. I wish you all the very best and hope you all get your PPs back with maple leaf on them.
Many thanks Kaleem. Lets hope for the best.

Meanwhile, wish you the very best life has to offer going forward. :)

caneda

Nov 3, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 26-2-2013 / PPT RECD on 27-2-2013
LANDED..........
ASAP
@pompy @raboy

Do you both have extensive history?

So what trend is NDVO following?

Did everyone who recd their visa recently (i.e. either a June or Nov applicant) have lesser travel history?

Previously some forum members thought it was based on inprocess date, but that doesn't hold true anymore....i guess

Any and all suggestions welcome, I'm confused.

It just feels nice that even after 3 yrs, MI-1's are finally getting there....maybe crawling to the finish line...but getting there... :D

Raboy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
caneda said:
@ pompy @ raboy

Do you both have extensive history?

So what trend is NDVO following?

Did everyone who recd their visa recently (i.e. either a June or Nov applicant) have lesser travel history?

Previously some forum members thought it was based on inprocess date, but that doesn't hold true anymore....i guess

Any and all suggestions welcome, I'm confused.

It just feels nice that even after 3 yrs, MI-1's are finally getting there....maybe crawling to the finish line...but getting there... :D
You do have a point there, travel history could be a factor too, prior to submitting my passport in aug 2012 i did leave India atleast on 5 counts in 2012. But it was all accounted for when i had my interview in CHC-Del. So, dont really know what are their parameters on giving the visa. Though would appreciate it to come soon as it would help plan going forward.