AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
sometime in November.
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
Hello once again to the only forum that stops me from having heart attacks.

So I just got home and checked the application for my wife's sponsorship expecting to find the same in process message i've been getting for the past few months.

To my surprise it had changed to decision made. Though my wife and I have both searched high and low through our inboxes and have not had any contact from them since I was approved to be a Sponsor in October. I know that they have my correct email because they have emailed me before with it. I've even tried putting in search terms like "cic, sponsorship, -my wife's name-, Canada, family class" etc. and nothing. I don't know if this is not something to be concerned about at the moment because it must have just changed since this morning when I last looked.

Sorry if this comes off as rambling. I'm just kinda going out of my mind here.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you for your time.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
waynenorrisv2 said:

So I just got home and checked the application for my wife's sponsorship expecting to find the same in process message i've been getting for the past few months.

To my surprise it had changed to decision made. Though my wife and I have both searched high and low through our inboxes and have not had any contact from them since I was approved to be a Sponsor in October. I know that they have my correct email because they have emailed me before with it. I've even tried putting in search terms like "cic, sponsorship, -my wife's name-, Canada, family class" etc. and nothing. I don't know if this is not something to be concerned about at the moment because it must have just changed since this morning when I last looked.

hey

My ecas changed to dm this week and then we got our landing email yesterday. We never got a decision made email so I wouldn't worry too much.

waynenorrisv2

Aug 31, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
sometime in November.
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
Thank you very much for the reply that helps elevate a lot of anxiety! :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
If they didn't make a document demand (not nicely asking, but stating they don't believe something), or bring you for an interview, or send you a procedural fairness letter, then you likely have a positive result.

Congrats.

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
waynenorrisv2 said:

Hello! I got decision made on January 10, and got passport request on January 12. You just have to stay foot there, chill and relax. And within next week, you'll get your PPR. Congrats!

waynenorrisv2

Aug 31, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
sometime in November.
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
Thanks so so much both of you! that makes me feel 100x better!! It is just hard to know sometimes with the lack of information that is given on the site.

wyho007

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS: 14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
waynenorrisv2 said:

ECas updated sooner than mycic or so I heard. I got decision made
today, hopefully will get mycic email and copr soon.

waynenorrisv2

Aug 31, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
sometime in November.
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
Good luck to you as well! :D

MrLucky

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2017
Congrats.

The weird thing is on ECAS it says "For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how."

I always assumed MyCIC was more up to date. Im checking ECAS manically these days as well.