+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE- ALL WHO GOT THIS MESSAGE on 21/22 nov PLS JOIN HERE AND UPDATE

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all members who got 'DECISION MADE' yesterday and today 21 and 22 nov 2011 join here and share yours,
Lets all hope its a system error, lets see how many of us got this message,
please share yours

i am a April applicant 2010- i received this Decision made in ecas today tuesday 22nov.

Good luck to all!

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Re: DECISION MADE- ALL WHO GOT THIS MESSAGE YESTERDAY AND TODAY MON&TUE 21/22 nov

same here

april 2010 applicant

got DM and AR details today

address also missing

but one of my friend who applied in 2006 and sent his full docs in sep 2010 only gets DM and address change...earlier it was in process.

he has not done MR yet.

I guess and pray its a bug

navi1234

Nov 22, 2011
Re: DECISION MADE- ALL WHO GOT THIS MESSAGE YESTERDAY AND TODAY MON&TUE 21/22 nov

same here

April-2010

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks navi and satnak,
pls members post here if you received the same and lets see how many of us are in the same line,
and that this is a system error
thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Check this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.4215.html

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008

Hi guys,

Mind if I tack on my details here:

I am a Nairobi, Kenya applicant, applied way back in May 2008 and got to In Process at Nairobi VO from September 2009, and now more than two years later I get "Decision Made" on my E Cas as of mid October but I still haven't heard anything. As you can all imagine, I am extremely frustrated and worried, after all this time to get a rejection would be utterly devastating! Let's hope for the best, difficult as it may be right now!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

So wait for first week of Dec 2011, lets see what happens.

Always pray.

Check these links who got errors in status Jan/Feb/March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62689.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011

Applied in April 2010 & AOR 1 in May 2010

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Canadian Dreams said:
Applied in April 2010 & AOR 1 in May 2010

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010

@EVERYONE

plz dont create PANIC situation. DONT WORRY, as it has been quoted by many members that it cud be a system error. so plz wait until u hear smthn
frm CIC. lets jst keep our fingers crossed.

god will do what is best of for us.

all the very best.

(INDIAN) said:
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanka to all members and their responses
please Memebers come out with your replies share if you got the same decision made status

thanks

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sANJUBABA said:
@ EVERYONE

plz dont create PANIC situation. DONT WORRY, as it has been quoted by many members that it cud be a system error. so plz wait until u hear smthn
frm CIC. lets jst keep our fingers crossed.

god will do what is best of for us.

all the very best.
It is not bug .it is rejection.I personally agree with you dear brothers.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision made because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool,ON THE WHOLE WE ALL (before 2008,MI1,MI2,MI3) ARE FAMILY.WE ALL EARN MONEY VERY HARD AND INVEST IN IMMGRATION FOR BETTER FUTURE.I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE BOLD STEP.
SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.
regards
indian

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014

Has anyone you have talked to, received a rejection letter?
What is their NOC, when did they apply?

(INDIAN) said:
It is not bug .it is rejection.I personally agree with you dear brothers.i talk some of applicants personally who receive decision made.they are mostly diploma holders.they counts their points of diploma 20 or 22 points.which is wrong,which 15 points.but i very much upset for all of them who get decision made because CIC spend 2 years to take such decision which is inhuman.CIC make us fool ,they earn hardcore money from us, waste our time(2years)and made us fool,ON THE WHOLE WE ALL (before 2008,MI1,MI2,MI3) ARE FAMILY.WE ALL EARN MONEY VERY HARD AND INVEST IN IMMGRATION FOR BETTER FUTURE.I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE BOLD STEP.
SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.
regards
indian

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011

prmalr said:
Thanka to all members and their responses
please Memebers come out with your replies share if you got the same decision made status

thanks
I suggest people who got "Decision made" not to continue living in darkness & keep on conviencing each other assuming its a system flaw/bug. Even if had happened to many people then also its not an error since there is not a single Visa Officer working on all files at a Visa Office. Multiple Visa Officers must have got targets to scrutinize certain number of files in a day & who knows they have rejection targets also.

Actually it is a REJECTION which most of us do not want to accept. I went to my consultant company's office. Met the Branch manager & He checked about 12 -15 cases of same time lines.

None of them had got "Decision Made" It was only my case so i had to accept & digest the fact.

I request you to cheer up since it is a "Decision Made" for your Immigration file to Canada & not a "Decision Made" for your "LIFE"

leoroyal23

Nov 23, 2011
I checked today & got the same message. Decision made. I am April 2010 Applicant with full docs sent in Oct '10 & AOR in Dec 2010.