+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision made against old file number beside new file number is inactive yet.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear All,s

My current e status against my old file number provided by CIC office Canada is given below but my new file number provided by London Office is still inactive in their system.

Do you all think that this is an error in their system or not?

We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 05, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 09, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Please provide yours comments.

NUS.NAS

May 23, 2012
same here.now what can we do?can we send reconsideration letter?can u give the pattern of letter of reconsideration.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear,

i think we should write them to plz make decision after some verification, they are approving the cases of fake people and refusing the deserved people. I personally experienced it. They are making a fun of innocent people who were waiting since long time. But unfortunately they have to face the blind decision made. What do u think?

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazeel said:
Dear,

i think we should write them to plz make decision after some verification, they are approving the cases of fake people and refusing the deserved people. I personally experienced it. They are making a fun of innocent people who were waiting since long time. But unfortunately they have to face the blind decision made. What do u think?
For some of us, CIC had already decided our fate the day we lodged our application. Again, for some of us....example is my case, the 2nd file number is just a joke! It was only given to me to think that they have received and will process my file. It worked only for some time..then after which, I can only access my file using my UCI number.

After sending an email to CICNet, I just learned that my file had been closed since 2010! Same year I lodged my application. The trend of being RBVO for a long time, then suddenly going to "In process" for 2 or 3 days then "DM"...is just a formality to make it appear that before rejecting my application, they did look at my file.

london1313

Nov 7, 2010
Hello Fazeel,

I have exactly same ecas status but haven't got any letter yet, i have heard that if a letter has to come it takes 28 days from the date 9th,
rest can'y say anything at this point, thats not a way to deal with people who are waiting from last 2 years, and it is not a way to clear backlog.

so pathetic..

anyways God bless you bruv.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Yes, the 2nd file no. is not active / working.

All the information are getting updated on 1st File No. which are sometime correct and sometime wrong.

dreamfromafar said:
For some of us, CIC had already decided our fate the day we lodged our application. Again, for some of us....example is my case, the 2nd file number is just a joke! It was only given to me to think that they have received and will process my file. It worked only for some time..then after which, I can only access my file using my UCI number.

After sending an email to CICNet, I just learned that my file had been closed since 2010! Same year I lodged my application. The trend of being RBVO for a long time, then suddenly going to "In process" for 2 or 3 days then "DM"...is just a formality to make it appear that before rejecting my application, they did look at my file.