+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bestofluck said:
whenever they ask like this it is followed by nomination. Send 2 pdf you recd after creating prof. DigitalDestiny sent 3 times.

You will rec nomination in new profile.

Job seeker code is there in pdf
Thank you. Sent :) . Now hoping the next mail i get is that of notification. Do they intimate via email or it comes in the EE profile?

Thanks
Gayathri

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
That is absolutely right . I have worked in Ontario for almost two years now . They don't even prefer people with work permit because they are always concerned about the stability of the employee. Unless you have a PR Or citizenship you kind of have to struggle really hard to get the final job offer . Also what OINP Does not understand is that when you apply for jobs without any legal status it will not clear the preliminary application phase and employers will see you as not eligible on their recruitment portal. In Ontario ( out of my experience) they are looking for people who are ready to start with in 15 days or a month max. Applying to their jobs and clearing the interview but not being able to work will kill your chances of getting hired in the future when you reapply to the same employer .
girlgoneinternational: You described it nicely with your previous experience. Hope OINP officers read this.
Yesterday I said mostly the same to the officer.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Thank you. Sent :) . Now hoping the next mail i get is that of notification. Do they intimate via email or it comes in the EE profile?

Thanks
Gayathri
you will get a mail saying you have a new message in mycic. Go there and accept nomination. ;)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
They were asking all this about intentions to those who are cec and working in other province, or to those who have relatives in other province. But now if they ask this to fsw out land is really illogical and unwanted.

The very fact that we have entered the EE pool clears our intentions to reside anywhere in Canada. It was Oinp who selected us not we selected them. Funny
Well said bestofluck. Appreciate your timely replies which brings peace of mind.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck

how long does it take to get nomination certificate?

Also is the above required anytime during filing your Eapr or after you receieve AOR for Eapr?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
@bestofluck

how long does it take to get nomination certificate?

Also is the above required anytime during filing your Eapr or after you receieve AOR for Eapr?
approx 15 days. No it is not mandatory but I attached it in LOE

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
approx 15 days. No it is not mandatory but I attached it in LOE
So the November group is getting quiet.. is that because everybody received nomination?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
So the November group is getting quiet.. is that because everybody received nomination?
check November thread for details. In December 30+ still waiting for nomination.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
bestofluck said:
check November thread for details. In December 30+ still waiting for nomination.
I see some Feb and march applicants already received nomination . How fair is this to keep Nov , Dec candidates waiting . I understand the lesser the concerns are in the application the faster the result (nomination) but at least let the Nov , Dec candidates know if the delay is because of the concerns in the application rather than just let the applicants keep waiting for ever .

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
Thank you guys for the support :)
ITA received :D :D :D :D :D
you are added to new group

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.570.html

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
girlgoneinternational said:
I see some Feb and march applicants already received nomination . How fair is this to keep Nov , Dec candidates waiting . I understand the lesser the concerns are in the application the faster the result (nomination) but at least let the Nov , Dec candidates know if the delay is because of the concerns in the application rather than just let the applicants keep waiting for ever .
We are in the same boat. :(

Zinka

Jun 3, 2016
Hi All,

I have couple of questions, hope someone could answer.

I'm a December 2015 applicant and still waiting for OINP. However, my profile is due to expire tomorrow (December 5th). In this situation do in need to withdraw my profile and create a new one or should i have to wait till it expires and then create a new one?

And, once it expires do we still need to withdraw or can we gohead and create a new one without withdrawing?

Can someone please clarify.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zinka said:
Hi All,

I have couple of questions, hope someone could answer.

I'm a December 2015 applicant and still waiting for OINP. However, my profile is due to expire tomorrow (December 5th). In this situation do in need to withdraw my profile and create a new one or should i have to wait till it expires and then create a new one?

And, once it expires do we still need to withdraw or can we gohead and create a new one without withdrawing?

Can someone please clarify.
does not matter what you do (wait or do it now). Just make copy of your old EE account and inform Ontario about this in order to give you points to new account.