+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
The whole game is money game. Lookk at the way they are asking for POF. LOL refund is not possible after AOR. Dont even ask for it or they will stop processing your file immediately very happily. let them process it. ;) ;)
Hahaha i know... but I guess they should provide extended work permit to people who are working on work permit and their status is getting expired.
or after receiving AOR one should be able to work on implied status. Coz its their fault they were not able to complete the process with in 3 months ( according to the guidelines). Its a complete mismanagement they gotta take lessons from Bombay's dabbawala...

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
bestofluck said:
The whole game is money game. Lookk at the way they are asking for POF. LOL refund is not possible after AOR. Dont even ask for it or they will stop processing your file immediately very happily. let them process it. ;) ;)
That's right . OINP can't be any slower. On a lighter note just wanted to tell that I recived an email from OINP to provide WES duplicate results and I was given 5 calendar days (lol) . I mean they took almost an year to review less than 100 pages and now they are giving strict deadlines as if they will issue nominations today .

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
NEW UPDATES FOR OINP.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Highly confusing to interpret what is OINP trying to convey. Please read and feel free to discuss

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
NEW UPDATES FOR OINP.

Highly confusing to interpret what is OINP trying to convey. Please read and feel free to discuss
On a lighter note OINP is trying to imply that if you get ITA with additional points, kindly remove your application with us and lessen our burden :)

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
NEW UPDATES FOR OINP.

Lol seems like the generic copy paste message and now moving to the program updates section :p

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
That's right . OINP can't be any slower. On a lighter note just wanted to tell that I recived an email from OINP to provide WES duplicate results and I was given 5 calendar days (lol) . I mean they took almost an year to review less than 100 pages and now they are giving strict deadlines as if they will issue nominations today .
Thats correct, When I received add docs req, they gave me 10 days to submit it.. I submitted it in 5 now its been almost 2 months there is nothing on their side. and they were hardly 4-5 docs :D

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Please note that the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. However, all applications received before the pause will be processed to completion.

Now that seems weird..do they mean by completion= complete documents requests and making it ready for a decision OR ..completion= nomination..if it is the second guess then this update is useless!!! If the first then...Oh My God :eek:

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
Please note that the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. However, all applications received before the pause will be processed to completion.

Now that seems weird..do they mean by completion= complete documents requests and making it ready for a decision OR ..completion= nomination..if it is the second guess then this update is useless!!! If the first then...Oh My God :eek:
I guess they gonna make final decision for every application soon..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Moh.Salem said:

Its just another way of saying "We will process all the applications received before the pause". The words "to completion" doesn't add any special meaning, IMO.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Raj, Digital destiny, Maged, syedahraza, and All members

Hope you all are in good health and sound spirits. Missed you all and the ongoing tussle of all the applicants for 10 days.

Availed 10 days leaves, enjoyed the sun, sea, winter and took the freedom not to look at emails, OINP updates, attend office ...

The extra stress of OINP saga on the the body, mind, soul has minimized.

" Congrats to all applicants who received their NoM. Wish and pray for early NoMs to all."

I did not get any ADR till date.

Sep 28

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Nov 22

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your application on 2/16/2016.

You application is currently being assessed by a processing officer.

If any further information is needed for your application, you will be contacted by our office.

Please share "currently being assessed by a processing officer" status mean. This is new for me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

Hope you all are in good health and sound spirits. Missed you all and the ongoing tussle of all the applicants for 10 days.

Availed 10 days leaves, enjoyed the sun, sea, winter and took the freedom not to look at emails, OINP updates, attend office ...

The extra stress of OINP saga on the the body, mind, soul has minimized.

" Congrats to all applicants who received their NoM. Wish and pray for early NoMs to all."

I did not get any ADR till date.

Sep 28

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Nov 22

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your application on 2/16/2016.

You application is currently being assessed by a processing officer.

If any further information is needed for your application, you will be contacted by our office.

Please share "currently being assessed by a processing officer" status mean. This is new for me.
Good to have you back!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Hey MZASAM, good to see you back. As per update by forum members, initially there were only 3 people to respond to calls and emails @OINP.

Even those 3 folks are now moved to processing applications and temp/new workers are deputed in their place. As per my observation, Current turn around time for email is 14 days but replies are mostly not accurate. So not receiving ADR is not a bad thing in itself as nominations, PPR etc. all appear to have slowed down in past few weeks.

So cheer up, things will happen when destined !