Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Hi Bestofluck,
I need your expert take on my intentions.... please assist mate.

Today, I have received an additional information request of Proof-of-funds. It has been mentioned that I had shown my Fixed-Deposits as proof of funds (the FDs are maturing in 2017 & 2019).... It says

"From the review of your application it appears that all of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates maturing between June 2017 and Sep 2019.
Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for a period of time
."

Now, I will show them my Savings-Account statement. Which has liquid cash in it and it should be okay with them.
However my concern is as follows:

Presently my Savings-Account has way-too much funds than what is required for showing POF as per the rules. Although the funds have been in my Account since a long time, and they are mine (I can easily prove that I havent borrowed/laundered) .... I might not be able to maintain the same balance till the end. I mean if currently I have around 80K CAD in my account, and I only need 18.5K something as POF. If I show them the present statement showing the 80K and later when I land in Canada, is it okay to land with less funds... say 30K or something.

I am confused whether my money should be forzen and not touched till I land...or I can reduce my additional funds and keep the minimum required funds as per POF-requirement.

I hope I am able to make my point clear.
Kindly give your take on this....and I will immediately send my Statement to them.

cheers,

Dhaval

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
Charldr said:
Just received nomination!

1 Day after I sent my additional documentation to OINP...

My EE profile expires on 31 October so hoping that there will be a draw before then!
Can you show your timeline?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hi Bestofluck,
I need your expert take on my intentions.... please assist mate.

Today, I have received an additional information request of Proof-of-funds. It has been mentioned that I had shown my Fixed-Deposits as proof of funds (the FDs are maturing in 2017 & 2019).... It says

"From the review of your application it appears that all of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates maturing between June 2017 and Sep 2019.
Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for a period of time
."

Now, I will show them my Savings-Account statement. Which has liquid cash in it and it should be okay with them.
However my concern is as follows:

Presently my Savings-Account has way-too much funds than what is required for showing POF as per the rules. Although the funds have been in my Account since a long time, and they are mine (I can easily prove that I havent borrowed/laundered) .... I might not be able to maintain the same balance till the end. I mean if currently I have around 80K CAD in my account, and I only need 18.5K something as POF. If I show them the present statement showing the 80K and later when I land in Canada, is it okay to land with less funds... say 30K or something.

I am confused whether my money should be forzen and not touched till I land...or I can reduce my additional funds and keep the minimum required funds as per POF-requirement.

I hope I am able to make my point clear.
Kindly give your take on this....and I will immediately send my Statement to them.

cheers,

Dhaval
FD S can be withdrawn anytime. You can show them bank laws.
You can show your present savings. It should be more than what is mentioned. After nomination in ircc process you can show funds differently.

Right now just send bank statements. It should be fine. Do not write any LOE. Just say this is your present balance and can be transferred anytime and they are unencumbered funds

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
You can show your present savings. It should be more than what is mentioned. After nomination in ircc process you can show funds differently.

Right now just send bank statements. It should be fine. Do not write any LOE. Just say this is your present balance and can be transferred anytime and they are unencumbered funds
Thanks a lot Bestofluck.
You are a gem.
+1 to you.

Ill do as advised.

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cencentaotao said:
Can you show your timeline?
Certainly.

EE profile created: 31 Oct 2015
PT received: 6 Nov 2015
App received: 18 Dec 2015
AOR: 15 June 2016
Phone call and add doc request: 17 Oct 2016
Docs sent: 19 Oct 2016
Nomination: 20 Oct 2016

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:

Can I send them PDFs of online-statements or will I be required to get the Original-hard-copies of them from the bank...?

They have mentioned as follows:
"You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line."

Looks like Ill need the originals...but thought of getting a second-opinion.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Can I send them PDFs of online-statements or will I be required to get the Original-hard-copies of them from the bank...?

They have mentioned as follows:
"You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line."

Looks like Ill need the originals...but thought of getting a second-opinion.
I took out prints and got the statements stamped. Play safe

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
I took out prints and got the statements stamped. Play safe
some applicants sent e statements and some like what you've done.
I'd go to the bank, ask for original hard copies and then scan them into single PDF.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! For your NoM :) :)

@Rahul
@abhishek.kapan
@Charldr

And to all others who got nominated
:) :)

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
how many days is it taking now after the file moved to decision phase,
I received that my file moved to decision phase mail on 12th. and no updates after that, Im Dec 8th Applicant.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bestofluck: Good you are sparing time for the forum..Keep it up.. At this juncture many applicants need assistance, support.

Digital, Maged , are bound to get the NoM soon :) :)

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Congratulation to all who received their Nominations & ITAs .... God Bless .... Hope the rest of the process is less stressful and you reach Canada at the earliest ....

Hi BestofLuck,

I received a mail on 17th Oct:

"Please confirm if your Express Entry profile XXXXX is still active."

We confirmed immediately, however no reply since then.
Anyone received a similar mail.

anxiously waiting for Nomination

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Just want the Investigator Analyst to work hard, if he/she really wants to track back to me :p
Hahaha.. Unless you put your name on the application as DigitalDestiny, I doubt they'd look here ;)