29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sbrs2010 said:
Sorry my Bad...I was assuming you were talking about the video where John McCallum is taking about increase in number of ITAs to approx. 2500 around September. I wouldn't trust it coming from any other Tom, D***, or Harry....but John McCallum is holding a high position and his words cannot be overlooked.
I didn't see that McCallum one! :eek:

please share it

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys - I sent OINP a query a couple of hours back asking them when tentatively November applicants will receive nomination. I got the following reply just now -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is currently in the last stage of processing; it has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

As such, there is no tentative timeline as to when you can expect a decision to be made.

You can always follow up with us through email or by giving us a call, but please note that you will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
What came as a bombshell is the statement highlighted in RED above. Seriously? Indefinite delay is what I infer from that statement. Its like they are saying "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight". This is simply unacceptable!

At least they take time to reply to my e-mails -I appreciate that.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys - I sent OINP a query a couple of hours back asking them when tentatively November applicants will receive nomination. I got the following reply just now -

What came as a bombshell is the statement highlighted in RED above. Seriously? Indefinite delay is what I infer from that statement. Its like they are saying "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight". This is simply unacceptable!

At least they take time to reply to my e-mails -I appreciate that.
I think they only release nominations by CIC instructions, so they can't tell.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram

Last stage of processing; confirmed by OINP. At least they responded.

"As such, there is no tentative timeline as to when you can expect a decision to be made."

It's unfair, arbitrary, unacceptable! Raj, have patience, please bear them out. Very soon you will get your NOM. How long they will delay.

They don't wont to commit to any time lines. It's their personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This simply means nomination are not coming anytime soon.

And as Raj correctly summarised, "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight".

Rafzy & CanadaWeCome are testimony of what OINP can actually do to applicants.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
DigitalDestiny said:

And as Raj correctly summarised, "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight".

it's actually worrisome. makes you think that it's not going to be so straightforward even after they issue all AOR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

I am afraid that after giving nominations to all CEC applicants ( as a part of priority to International students) they might sum up the quota for 2016 and declare exhausted. Losing hopes day by day now.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I can see as many as 30 CEC applicants in December list who are still waiting for nominations, and 2 of the February applicants and a march applicant got nominated in last 2 days !!

Are they even loyal to their own policies?

Bob619

Jul 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
I can see as many as 30 CEC applicants in December list who are still waiting for nominations, and 2 of the February applicants and a march applicant got nominated in last 2 days !!

Are they even loyal to their own policies?
You should include that it's with EXPIRING WORK PERMIT.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@DigitalDestiny, Our prayers are with Rafzy, Raj & CanadaWeCome. They will get their NOM's soon.

Their effort, guidance to this forum, threads, patience is highly commendable. May God bless us all.

@bestofluck, "Losing hopes day by day now" are not the kind of words I / or other applicants expect from you.
You are hopping on multiple threads, instilling confidence, hope. How can you utter those words.

We are not stepping back. They must remember, we were invited to apply, we didn't request, beg to be invited.

Sooner or later OINP/CIC higher authorities will take cognizance and realize unfairness, unprofessional ism,
lack of commitment is detrimental to the immigration plans.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, LOL I am not losing hopes of going to Canada...just losing hopes of some good news in near future ! you can cheat yourself once, twice and not always ! truth is bitter than fiction

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Any of the 9 remaining applicants of December list to update belated AOR news ?

At least get some CEC nominations for December people...Go and see how February and March people manage to get nominated. What are you all doing in CANADA.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I am afraid that after giving nominations to all CEC applicants ( as a part of priority to International students) they might sum up the quota for 2016 and declare exhausted. Losing hopes day by day now.
I guess we will be able to get some ideas from the next mid-year report , which should be issued soon.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
I guess we will be able to get some ideas from the next mid-year report , which should be issued soon.
God knows what will they report ? Nothing much has happened Since November 2015. What we want is regular updates rather than the report.

How ridiculous that they can update about Fraudulent calls, which is no way imp to us, and cannot give updates of processing