+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
for those who think there's very less beauracracy in Canada, check this link where it says that provinces don't have trade between them but instead choose to import and export to China , USA just because of beauracracy issues. http://www.economist.com/news/americas/21702495-country-far-being-single-market-may-be-about-change-great-provincial

Worth reading and gives insights to how even first world governments work.
if this is there case with import export then we can't expect much miracles in case of any immigration process.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
bestofluck said:
OINP again paused sending AOR to January Applicants. Are they working on Nominations simultaneously ? Its high time for OINP to maintain their schedule of Nominations and they are left with no alternative than to send both the AOR and Nominations simultaneously.

Hope to see some Nominations coming this week.
I think they're being pressured by the CIC maybe?? The EE draws are really small at the moment. If the OINP turn around now and start issuing all the outstanding nominations then the next X-amount of EE draws are going to be just OINP applicants!

Oh, who knows...? It's just a mess. All they need is a bit more transparency.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
patnikrishna said:
for those who think there's very less beauracracy in Canada, check this link where it says that provinces don't have trade between them but instead choose to import and export to China , USA just because of beauracracy issues. http://www.economist.com/news/americas/21702495-country-far-being-single-market-may-be-about-change-great-provincial

if this is there case with import export then we can't expect much miracles in case of any immigration process.
Bureaucracy exists everywhere. However, we need to understand that they may have reasons due to which they cant do anything but probably would be easier to understand if they just put out enough communications.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
I think they're being pressured by the CIC maybe?? The EE draws are really small at the moment. If the OINP turn around now and start issuing all the outstanding nominations then the next X-amount of EE draws are going to be just OINP applicants!

No that wont happen. They can give only few nominations in 15 days. Their capacity per day is 30 for sending AOR, Even if they give 30 nominations per day it will be 450. IF they increase the draw to previous size of 1500, it will be fine. They even want to increase it to 2500. Than the ratio of OINP nominated will be much low.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JALT said:
Nail on the head right there.. I wouldn't even be so concerned if they said no one will get nominations till end of the year for xyz reasons. The blackout we are getting from them is disconcerting..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:

The views expressed are by a logistic expert, which is just one angle of looking at. Who knows this is the reason they are first world !! Well stories like this cannot change our mind. We all want to go to Canada, whatever is the Economy, Whatever is the Geography, and whatever is the weather condition, job market or xyzee.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
The views expressed are by a logistic expert, which is just one angle of looking at. Who knows this is the reason they are first world !! Well stories like this cannot change our mind. We all want to go to Canada, whatever is the Economy, Whatever is the Geography, and whatever is the weather condition, job market or xyzee.
understand and agree man, just trying to bring a point that it's not crystal clear and straight as we'd thought about Canada processeses

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JALT,

We all are suffering due to their mismanagement.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
To be honest getting sick and tired of waiting like everyone else and think something really needs done about this if we don't see action within the next few months. Other countries like New Zealand, Australia have a real system in place where they process things within a specific time-frame where as this is just taking the piss now been more than 6 months and don't get told how much longer it will be until you receive a Nomination and put it on pause when you pay over $1000 just a big money making joke!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM and Dan504, the only medicine to this is nomination, instead they are giving us a Shock treatment

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Haha too right is not fair having to wait all this time when everyone has been so patient for months now and get told nothing, why not just update the general public so they know where they stand on this matter.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Dan504 said:
Haha too right is not fair having to wait all this time when everyone has been so patient for months now and get told nothing, why not just update the general public so they know where they stand on this matter.
I think we should use Ontario's feedback where they are asking Please share your ideas with us to help improve this website by suggesting important information or links that are not currently available. You may put your suggestion in the box below.

Might be this can work and we can get update from them.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dan504 said:
simple reason. they dont care for general public. they will get as many to apply whenever they want. the attitude is clear. stay if you want to or get going.

aspirant1988

Feb 8, 2016
bestofluck said:
OINP FAX :(416)327-0860

imp: never say thanks. we are just here to share.
I have sent a fax and 2 emails to OINP. They responded to my second email and forwarded me the AOR email which was sent to me on July 15 to my email address.

This might help Skdubai.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aspirant1988 said:
I have sent a fax and 2 emails to OINP. They responded to my second email and forwarded me the AOR email which was sent to me on July 15 to my email address.

This might help Skdubai.
congrats man. All the remaining applicants ( who has not recd AOR) must follow these steps. thanks for the update