+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
AOR received on 13 Dec 17 and My Application is cancelled on 20 Dec 17.Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.

the me

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all,
I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but my BGC changed from NA1 to: 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

what is this stage?

My timeline is:
FSW-IN
AOR: 1 December
MEP: 13 December
BG: NA prior to MEP then 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'
Review of additional documents 'The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.'
This has been the wording since the beginning.

Any insights?

Thanks

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
We raised an enquiry for the reason of our application cancelled by CIC. But today received a mail states that your application has been updated . When we open the account nothing changed . Please advise

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
20th December AOR, please add me to the group.
My page shows that my documents are being reviewed for eligibility. No medical confirmation yet even though I did the medicals before submitting my application.
I know its still early days but fingers crossed

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
My page shows that my documents are being reviewed for eligibility. No medical confirmation yet even though I did the medicals before submitting my application.
Please add me +447440734373. Thanks

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
You just have submitted it for 2 days...... be patient

Reactions: elbarto94