+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Received PPR email at 7:30 am IST. No change/ update in CIC profile.

AOR- Dec 11, 2017
FSW-O and case handled at CPC-Ottawa

Was in IP2 since December last week (never saw any change in the profile update since then)
Congrats!

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
AOR 12th Dec
FSW-O
IP2 since 27th Feb
Review of additional documents changes to Not applicable. Previously it was we do not required any additional doccuments.
What should I think of this update? I have not ordered any notes. Raise a CSE in last week of February
did you ever submit additional documents after submission? from observations across,i have seen that NA on your document comes for folks who have submitted additional documents after submission and if the review of that additional document is complete. I might be wrong, but this is my observation

Reactions: den89

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
did you ever submit additional documents after submission? from observations across,i have seen that NA on your document comes for folks who have submitted additional documents after submission and if the review of that additional document is complete. I might be wrong, but this is my observation
Yes, I raised a CSE for change of address in February end. They never asked for any additional document. From your analysis do you know how much approx time for PPR, like if any has status change to NA and got PPR?

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, I raised a CSE for change of address in February end. They never asked for any additional document. From your analysis do you know how much approx time for PPR, like if any has status change to NA and got PPR?
its very unpredictable now since majority of jan aor and feb aor moved to IP2 on feb 27th, so since then people are getting PPRs mainly from ottawa. do you know if your application is at cpc ottawa or has moved to an lvo?

tancanada

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Deepi,
we are also in the same boat and we have filed our application from Australia. Lets keep figures crossed

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Received PPR email at 7:30 am IST. No change/ update in CIC profile.

AOR- Dec 11, 2017
FSW-O and case handled at CPC-Ottawa

Was in IP2 since December last week (never saw any change in the profile update since then)
Congratulations!
7:30 AM IST would mean 10:00 PM Canada time. Hmm, strange! Does that mean the PPR emails are auto-triggered and the working hours of CIC do not matter? :confused:
Waiting to find out myself! ;-)
Best of luck for your journey ahead!

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Congratulations!
7:30 AM IST would mean 10:00 PM Canada time. Hmm, strange! Does that mean the PPR emails are auto-triggered and the working hours of CIC do not matter? :confused:
Imagine if we all get PPR's jus like that, auto triggered after the final phase(IP2) .
Miracles...!!!

Reactions: gary007 and bbq_g3

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Imagine if we all get PPR's jus like that, auto triggered after the final phase(IP2) .
Miracles...!!!
Haha, I doubt that would happen. But, maybe the final verifying officer does that for all cases on that day....miracles do happen!
I used to control my anxiety once the CIC working time for the day got over, but seeing this case, I believe the email can come anytime irrespective of officers being in the CIC office or not.

Reactions: Rise and shine

linuxguy9

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2017
Yesterday was yet another dry day. Everyone is waiting in anticipation of the PPR's rains :eek:
I"m trying to keep the morale's high and level of positivity to the max, but sometimes all this wait can take a toll.

This is how it feels. We could see the clouds and the environment & predictions has all the indications that it's going to rain heavily. but it just showers a little bit, and then nothing. It's like we are being teased and our patience level being tested thoroughly. o_O

Anyways, trying to focus on other productive tasks :cool:

B +ive :)

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
its very unpredictable now since majority of jan aor and feb aor moved to IP2 on feb 27th, so since then people are getting PPRs mainly from ottawa. do you know if your application is at cpc ottawa or has moved to an lvo?
Last I checked with CIC it was at Sydney, Australia

zeus1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Congratulations!
Thank you! I have no idea about how the process works with the Canadian Govt. The email does say that it is a system generated email and is from @cic.gc.ca and has a lot many instructions about how to submit passport and photographs.