+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mogzy911

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have all my updates completed including physical presence and prohibition ( all completed) but Oath is still in progress also on ecas it's still in progress not DM.
Any ideas?

jaskeeratsm

Apr 18, 2024
Any updates from the people stuck at background?
nothing for me. Been stuck on bg and lpp since march 24. Reached out to my mp, but was no use. IRCC says there is no processing time for security clearance and the application processing doesn't apply to me.. :(

kyoussef

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
is there anything we can do, like email or something that can help us get through it. I have applied for GCMS notes, but I don't think that would make any difference
I have no idea. I applied for GCMS twice and there was almost no difference. I decided not to order it again.
Someone here mentioned to request gcms from the security agencies but have not tried that.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I have no idea. I applied for GCMS twice and there was almost no difference. I decided not to order it again.
Someone here mentioned to request gcms from the security agencies but have not tried that.
I applied for the security agency ATIPS (RCMP, CSIS, CBSA) - all are no charge. We will see what they say.