+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Got my Passport request letter and FD today!!!!
This may be a stupid question - on the letter my current address is written and on the passport I have my permanent address. I hope there will be no issues booking VFS appointment and such.

Also below is my timeline

My profile
OINP EE Outland
AOR - 01 Dec
Criminality - Passed (22nd March)
Info sharing - Complete (22nd March)
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed (May 01)
Final Decision - May 02

PVO - Montreal
SVO - Centralized Nova Scotia
The address part is bit irrelevant. Go ahead and submit your passports.

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Hi, one more question, my agent wrote eye color as black but it's actually dark brown and height was entered as 168cm but whole doing the medical it came out to be 165cm. Can I change it while submitting the passport or should I just stick to it.

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I got P1 email today but I am currently outside canada will be back on the 7th of May 2024 that would be my 6th day from the email. Any suggestions if I should reply with my expected return date or wait until I am back and then respond to it @iSaidGoodDay please if you have any suggestions or anyone
It is always a good idea to tell them about your arrival date.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got P1 email today but I am currently outside canada will be back on the 7th of May 2024 that would be my 6th day from the email. Any suggestions if I should reply with my expected return date or wait until I am back and then respond to it @iSaidGoodDay please if you have any suggestions or anyone
What's the last date to respond for your P1? If you can come back within the deadline and reply, wait till you come back and respond.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, one more question, my agent wrote eye color as black but it's actually dark brown and height was entered as 168cm but whole doing the medical it came out to be 165cm. Can I change it while submitting the passport or should I just stick to it.
I don't remember filling eye color and height while filling my EE profile. It was only during the passport submission for stamping that I was asked for it - are you sure it wasn't something that your agent asked for, but never used anywhere? Most "agents" ask for things they don't even need and sell that info to scammers so it could easily be that. Add your right eye color and height.

JollyRancher

Apr 29, 2024
I don't remember filling eye color and height while filling my EE profile. It was only during the passport submission for stamping that I was asked for it - are you sure it wasn't something that your agent asked for, but never used anywhere? Most "agents" ask for things they don't even need and sell that info to scammers so it could easily be that. Add your right eye color and height.
I believe, eye color and height is required while submitting EE application.