+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

mcgz

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys, I just got AOR. Can anyone update the tracker?

AOR: 18 Feb. 2022

Thanks!

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi all,

Updating my status on the new tracker, my background verification is completed on Feb 17, 2022.
Anyhow I've read on one forum, after they got an AOR. They will have notification if CIC will send them the material of Discover Canada. which I dont get any. is there any experience on this? (well I can download it from their website tho)

Cheers

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi all,

Updating my status on the new tracker, my background verification is completed on Feb 17, 2022.
Anyhow I've read on one forum, after they got an AOR. They will have notification if CIC will send them the material of Discover Canada. which I dont get any. is there any experience on this? (well I can download it from their website tho)

Cheers
Waw that was quick congratulations!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Optimism is essential to achievement. Canada announces measures to improve immigration processing times - this was just announced end of January 2022. We are pilot test for the process.
They don't keep up with their promises most of the time so I wouldn't have high expectations in regards to this just so we don't end up disappointed. Just expect that this process might take a year or two. If they did speed up it would be great, if they don't then we won't be very disappointed

Reactions: UserST

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi all,

Cheers
paper or online ?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Optimism is essential to achievement. Canada announces measures to improve immigration processing times - this was just announced end of January 2022. We are pilot test for the process.

Dont be optimistic with IRCC. I have been waiting 2.5 years plus and now have 2nd application since aug last year. i do hope they can start processing online with the same speed

Reactions: UserST

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
made the right choice. go paper
If I did a better research before I applied I would have of applied by paper but was too lazy and felt that applying online was easier and quicker. Also I read before that the people who applied online when it was first launched were processed fast so I thought they were still fast. Oh well too late now to change anything or apply by paper. Also IRCC are very inconsistent every while they're working differently they might all of a sudden switch can't trust lol

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
If I did a better research before I applied I would have of applied by paper but was too lazy and felt that applying online was easier and quicker. Also I read before that the people who applied online when it was first launched were processed fast so I thought they were still fast. Oh well too late now to change anything or apply by paper. Also IRCC are very inconsistent every while they're working differently they might all of a sudden switch can't trust lol
you are not alone, i made the wrong choice too but again cant trust IRCC. They are pretty behind with online . They send AOR really quick coz after AOR no full refund.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
you are not alone, i made the wrong choice too but again cant trust IRCC. They are pretty behind with online . They send AOR really quick coz after AOR no full refund.
Ah now it makes sense why they send AOR fast, it's unfair. This whole situation is unfair but not surprising

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Ah now it makes sense why they send AOR fast, it's unfair. This whole situation is unfair but not surprising
Its all business for them. We immigrants are nothing more than cash cows. Why would someone come to Canada and get stuck in backlog , they can go to other countries with faster processing like the UK and Australia and use their talent there. With this kind of broken immigration system Canada will only end being a place for refugees and assylum seekers.

UserST

Jan 10, 2022
Its all business for them. We immigrants are nothing more than cash cows. Why would someone come to Canada and get stuck in backlog , they can go to other countries with faster processing like the UK and Australia and use their talent there. With this kind of broken immigration system Canada will only end being a place for refugees and assylum seekers.
I am a UK citizen and did naturalization there too. The process is the same. It can take a year to 2 years.