+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Abhi_fx

Jun 8, 2020
Aor 21 Dec 2020 -
Inland

for the prof of funds me and my wife have a joint account in one of the Canadian bank
We received a request from IRCC. They would like a letter from my wife to indicate she has access to funds in the shared account.
if any one of u has a join account u maybe get the same request.

The following format has given by my agent
it might help full for u

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 26, 2021
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Attention: Immigration Officer

Dear Sir/Madam:
Re: Letter of Explanation Regarding Access to Shared Funds
Applicant: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Birth Date: XXXXXXX
Citizenship:
India
File: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Officer:

In our application for permanent residency submitted under the Express Entry stream (E00XXXXXXXXXX) we have included bank statements/documentation bearing both myself and spouse’s name, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

We write this letter to specify this is a shared bank account and I have full access to this money for the purpose of settling in Canada.

We hope this subsequent explanation is sufficient. Should you have any concerns about this situation, please do not hesitate to contact my husband Mr. Suryavanshi at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, or myself. My contact details are given below.

Yours truly,

XXXXXXXXXXX
Email:XXXXXXXXXXXXX

-------

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
The hkpcc is going to take 2 months to get to Canada I imagine. Hkpost has suspended airmail due to the pandemic. Please keep me up to date once the hkpcc has been reflected on your EE profile. Good luck
I received an update from HK Police Force, "The result was sent to Centralized Intake Office on 2021-02-05 by registered surface mail". As per HK post website, the standard delivery time for registered surface mail to Canada is 40-70 working days.It looks like IRCC will receive my PCC in May :(. Fingers crossed

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
Has anyone got London as their visa office? Called the IRCC earlier today for some information but they couldn't access my file as it's with London... They promised to give me their contact details, but it just takes me to their website and I can't get through on any of those numbers.
My visa office is London but I never felt the need to contact them. I have contacted IRCC only once and they had provided me with the updates on my application.

Last edited:

Ayman1000

Feb 26, 2021
Hi everyone ,
I paid the rprf on feb. 10 and was received on 11 th.
Inland
the proccesing bar isback today with 46%
I thought it only takes a month after paying the rprf . Any thought