+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I am Dec 2019 applicant for Spousal PR and i have recieved pre-arrival on 28 Jan and after a weak NVDO again asked for medical (previous medical expires on 16 Jan 2021).. medical done on 6 feb..then now.. how much time it would take more to PPR?pls rply

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Finally, received PPR in email today. However, trying to figure out whether to send the passport or not. We're currently residing in Canada. The IRCC agent mentioned that a virtual landing will be performed. Does anyone know how to proceed further?

All the best to everyone else who is waiting to hear back. Appears that the applications are finally moving...

Reactions: moisis36

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Finally, received PPR in email today. However, trying to figure out whether to send the passport or not. We're currently residing in Canada. The IRCC agent mentioned that a virtual landing will be performed. Does anyone know how to proceed further?

All the best to everyone else who is waiting to hear back. Appears that the applications are finally moving...
Congratulations!!
There should have been instructions on how to do the same since you are already in Canada. I saw it in my email!

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations!!
There should have been instructions on how to do the same since you are already in Canada. I saw it in my email!
Yes, it suggests to send the passports to CPC-Ottawa. Not sure how the next steps would be. Since we're in Canada, do we really need to submit the passports as it is for a one time entry VISA? The agent mentioned that this step is not required. Confused and plan to call them on Monday..

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Yes, it suggests to send the passports to CPC-Ottawa. Not sure how the next steps would be. Since we're in Canada, do we really need to submit the passports as it is for a one time entry VISA? The agent mentioned that this step is not required. Confused and plan to call them on Monday..
I see what meant now by looking at this timeline.https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-2019-2020-dependent-child-sponsorship-applications.665297/post-9001624

Send the passports to CPC-Ottawa
Get CoPR approved
Virtual landing @ a local office

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020

Congratz.. You should have received it the same day DM was posted.

In the past inland applicant can just go to nearby service canada office to do "landing". Some did flag poling like my husband did.

Virtual landing, i think just a video call with the officer as if you meet them in person in their office for landing

Reactions: applepy

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Does anyone know the processing times for passports from CP-Ottawa? I know its tough to know based on the ongoing situation. However, anyone who has it completed recently could confirm pls.

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Medical test will be expiring in next two weeks. Got requests for medical tests again. Had ordered GCMS notes and have seen lot of updates on Nov 2020 when I received prearrival invitation letter.
Label as included in GCMS notes is updated from general to eligibility.
Any idea what it means.

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Medical test will be expiring in next two weeks. Got requests for medical tests again. Had ordered GCMS notes and have seen lot of updates on Nov 2020 when I received prearrival invitation letter.
Any idea what it means.
Meaning you passed your eligibility. Marriage is genuine and now it is processing background check.

Not much update since eligibility passed meaning nobody touched your file ever since. Waiting and waiting only

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Any idea what it means.
Usually I've seen people getting Re Medical and then PPR About 2-4 weeks after results are received. So that's good news.

Reactions: armoured