+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Agreed, family reunification is different. It is a basic human right to be with your significant other.
Yeah but they did mention the disruption in processing family class applications and how they are planning to pick up the pace in the second half of the year. I hope they do so.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like they removed the progress bar for many applicants. I logged in today in the hope to see any progress, now there is NO progress bar.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
I called them and they me before it suppose to take a year. Now they don’t know how long it will take. May take more than a year.
Take everything the low level IRCC call-centre agents advise you, with a grain of salt. They have been known to mislead callers. Unless you spoke whith an immigration officer (must be transferred by call-centre agent).

Reactions: patnikrishna

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
We don't need that stupid progress bar. It means nothing. All we need is an email requesting paspor submission to your local visa office.
I hear you brother. Until other countries still holding lockdowns. I don't think we may see passport submission requests anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Anne16