+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Simi8088

May 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted my documents in December and For PCC I submitted the one I received from SSP office not from PSK (India) . Now m bit worried as few people are saying it should strictly b issued from PSK. Will they refuse my application because of dis? Also I did my studies from different city but the submitted PCC is from my permanent address (the state remains the same for both permanent nd study region) Please suggest what should I do now? Or my application will be refused?

Reactions: BridgeCable

V_s

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I submitted my documents in December and For PCC I submitted the one I received from SSP office not from PSK (India) . Now m bit worried as few people are saying it should strictly b issued from PSK. Will they refuse my application because of dis? Also I did my studies from different city but the submitted PCC is from my permanent address (the state remains the same for both permanent nd study region) Please suggest what should I do now? Or my application will be refused?
Take pcc from psk and upload it through webform asap

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Based on your timeline, the first refusal that's a lot common (R.10 Check) would have had happened by now if the completness check officer wouldn't have accepted your PCC for the time being. However, now it all depends upon the final reviewing officer to accept, refuse or ask for a new PCC. With the limited operating capacity of PSK's in Punjab, it might take a long time (30-60 days) for you to get the PCC. You can even get it early provided you follow up with them closely and request them to expidite the process. Beleive me, I have seen the whole process being completed in a day after the PSK intimation to the local Police Station.

If at all, you decide to go through this route, there are only 3 PSK's operating at the moment and you might want to check if they accept applications for other districts.

Without wasting any further time, call up IRCC and ask for the status of your application and ask them specifically about Eligibility, Security, Background checks. Based on the conversation, you can jump start. Never the less, try to get a PCC from PSK. You never know when that might come in need. Also, if you see that Security and Eligibility hasn't been passed till now, send a LOE to the Officer letting him know that you're in the process of procuring the PCC so that they delay your application rather than refusing it. Good Luck.

Reactions: Simi8088

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I've got a GU 4 days ago. I have provided PCC before. Review for additional documents changed to Not applicable after 4 months!
Does anyone know this GU means anything?

PNP Inland FSW
AOR: 12 DEC
Eligibility: not Met due to insufficient fund>>Already sent them updated POF with 17000 CAD>>requested two GCMS notes>>officer have checked the updated POF yet
Security: not Started
Background: not started
Progress bar: 90% 18 days
my WP will expire on DEC

Simi8088

May 24, 2020
Based on your timeline, the first refusal that's a lot common (R.10 Check) would have had happened by now if the completness check officer wouldn't have accepted your PCC for the time being. However, now it all depends upon the final reviewing officer to accept, refuse or ask for a new PCC. With the limited operating capacity of PSK's in Punjab, it might take a long time (30-60 days) for you to get the PCC. You can even get it early provided you follow up with them closely and request them to expidite the process. Beleive me, I have seen the whole process being completed in a day after the PSK intimation to the local Police Station.

If at all, you decide to go through this route, there are only 3 PSK's operating at the moment and you might want to check if they accept applications for other districts.

Without wasting any further time, call up IRCC and ask for the status of your application and ask them specifically about Eligibility, Security, Background checks. Based on the conversation, you can jump start. Never the less, try to get a PCC from PSK. You never know when that might come in need. Also, if you see that Security and Eligibility hasn't been passed till now, send a LOE to the Officer letting him know that you're in the process of procuring the PCC so that they delay your application rather than refusing it. Good Luck.
Thankyou so much for your reply.. Only yesterday I got to know about PCC from PSK so I am starting my process of getting PCC through PSK by today only however not getting Interview appointment in near dates also in the meantime I will raise webform. I hope everything goes right .

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
hello guys, i want to raise a web form to enquire about my application status. can we raise a web form when application is with in the normal processing times. please help because their website shows that you will not get a reply if so.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hello guys, i want to raise a web form to enquire about my application status. can we raise a web form when application is with in the normal processing times. please help because their website shows that you will not get a reply if so.
Yes you can.

FORGODSAKE

May 24, 2020
Hi,everyone!

EE BCPNP- inland

here is my time line:
AOR 14-Nov-2019
MP 05-Dec-2019
ADR (T4, NOA, bank statement to show paycheck deposits.) 30-Apr-2020
No update since then.

I m very anxious cuz my case was supposed to be completed on 14-May-2020 which is within 6 months.

now I added ADR, I guess everything gonna be delayed... I don’t know how long it will take.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I've got a GU 4 days ago. I have provided PCC before. Review for additional documents changed to Not applicable after 4 months!

PNP Inland FSW
Eligibility: not Met due to insufficient fund>>Already sent them updated POF with 17000 CAD>>requested two GCMS notes>>officer have checked the updated POF yet
my WP will expire on DEC
It means processing is moved on with regards to adr documents

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

PNP Inland FSW
my WP will expire on DEC
It means processing is moved on with regards to adr documents
Also it means you cleared something. ADR changing to Not Applicable does not cause Ghost Update. I received a few ADRs and two of them changed to Not Applicable despite not having any Ghost Update. Therefore, the GU must have been for other progress, perhaps eligibility passed.

rafihyd

Nov 24, 2015
Just got off my call to IRCC.
Security background verification - valid.
Medical-Passed.
Criminal background verification - in process.
AOR- 20 Dec 2019 Stream: CEC

In my last call the VO was Edmonton but now the support agent told me that it is Ottawa.

Reactions: Cheena009

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Just got off my call to IRCC.
Security background verification - valid.
Medical-Passed.
Criminal background verification - in process.
AOR- 20 Dec 2019 Stream: CEC

In my last call the VO was Edmonton but now the support agent told me that it is Ottawa.
When did you call last time?

Reactions: hirumPK