+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

PoojaJ27

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, I received my ITA on 30th October. I took some time to gather all the documents and submitted my application on 19th December. Received my AOR the same day. Could you please add me into the watsapp group.
Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I received my ITA on 30th October. I took some time to gather all the documents and submitted my application on 19th December. Received my AOR the same day. Could you please add me into the watsapp group.
Thanks.
All the best for your application. As and when your application progresses, please update on the thread.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
#URGENT

@legalfalcon
I received an ITA on 27th November and have already prepared all documents except my PCC. My passport has my permanent address only which is my village address where I have never lived. When I applied for PCC for my present address, my application was rejected on the grounds of address mismatch with passport. The authority is refusing to issue a PCC for my current address although I have provided them with sufficient current address proof.

My question is - will my application be rejected if I submit PCC with my village address where I never lived or it won't be a problem at all as this address is mentioned in my passport?

Please do reply

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
#URGENT

@legalfalcon
I received an ITA on 27th November and have already prepared all documents except my PCC. My passport has my permanent address only which is my village address where I have never lived. When I applied for PCC for my present address, my application was rejected on the grounds of address mismatch with passport. The authority is refusing to issue a PCC for my current address although I have provided them with sufficient current address proof.

My question is - will my application be rejected if I submit PCC with my village address where I never lived or it won't be a problem at all as this address is mentioned in my passport?

Please do reply
I'm not expert but i'm sure if both addresses are in the same country where you are getting the PCC, that shouldn't be a problem. Can I ask which country you're getting the PCC from?

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
Hello seniors,
Can you please help.
In travel history, do we need to mention about the travel made to home country from Canada?
Or just the countries other than home country?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
#URGENT

@legalfalcon

Please do reply
The address on your passport and that on your PCC are irrelevant. The PPC is issued for the entire country and states your current address.

No need to worry and this is not al issue as long we the PCC was obtained in the format as listed on the IRCC website.

Yasodha

Jul 11, 2019
Hi All,

ITA : 27th Nov
Planning to submit in the next few days

Is it required to update all the work with the same NOC/ different NOC that we are not claiming points for in The Work history section..

As of now, we just kept the one's that we are claiming points for in the work history section and moved all others to the personal history section..

Kindly help.. Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

ITA : 27th Nov
Planning to submit in the next few days

Is it required to update all the work with the same NOC/ different NOC that we are not claiming points for in The Work history section..

As of now, we just kept the one's that we are claiming points for in the work history section and moved all others to the personal history section..

Kindly help.. Thanks in advance
If you are not claiming points for a specific work, you can remove it form the work history section and just have it in Personal history. If you do add it in the work history, you will have to provide work reference letters for it.

As regards the NOC, you can add work done under different NOC to claim points, however, you have to have 1 year of full-time or part time work ex in the primary NOC declared. The primary NOC need not be your current or most recent job, It can be any for which you are claiming points for.

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
If you are not claiming points for a specific work, you can remove it form the work history section and just have it in Personal history. If you do add it in the work history, you will have to provide work reference letters for it.

As regards the NOC, you can add work done under different NOC to claim points, however, you have to have 1 year of full-time or part time work ex in the primary NOC declared. The primary NOC need not be your current or most recent job, It can be any for which you are claiming points for.
Hello, is it mandatory to get reference letters for the work we are not claiming points? Because if we dont mention about it. It will considered as a gap. Please advise

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, is it mandatory to get reference letters for the work we are not claiming points? Because if we dont mention about it. It will considered as a gap. Please advise
Please read the above response carefully:

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
Please read the above response carefully:

Sorry, yes you are right. I just misread it.
Can you please advise on this.

In travel history, do we need to mention about the travel made to home country from Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sorry, yes you are right. I just misread it.
Can you please advise on this.

IRCC only requires your travel history to countries other than your home country and current country of residence. However, to have the record complete and avoid any ADRs in the future, mention all travel history.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
I'm not expert but i'm sure if both addresses are in the same country where you are getting the PCC, that shouldn't be a problem. Can I ask which country you're getting the PCC from?
I am from Bangladesh. Thanks for your response

The address on your passport and that on your PCC are irrelevant. The PPC is issued for the entire country and states your current address.

No need to worry and this is not al issue as long we the PCC was obtained in the format as listed on the IRCC website.
The problem is if the PCC is issued from my village, it won't have my current address mentioned in it. Will it still be ok?

Yasodha

Jul 11, 2019

Thanks much for the quick r
And detailed response..

Some of my friends are saying, it'll become a misrepresentation if I don't show all the work details the work history section even if I moved all those to personal history section.. That's y we are confused..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks much for the quick r
And detailed response..

Some of my friends are saying, it'll become a misrepresentation if I don't show all the work details the work history section even if I moved all those to personal history section.. That's y we are confused..
How is it misrepresentation when the information is in the personal history?

I am not going to argue what people say or not. The law is very clear:

Section 40 of IRPA states:

Misrepresentation

• 40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
    • (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;

• (b) for being or having been sponsored by a person who is determined to be inadmissible for misrepresentation;

• (c) on a final determination to vacate a decision to allow their claim for refugee protection or application for protection; or
You are not withholding any facts. If you claim points then you will put it in work history, and if not then just in your personal history.

If your friends do not understand this basis, then I can't help it.

Reactions: NAM2014