SA : 22/2/2016
Med's Done....
14/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
02/05/2016
LANDED..........
18/5/2016
ConfusedCouple said:
Hello, hello, hello. I finally got my third line. It says my application was processed on the 29th of March, but I am unsure when exactly they updated it. Last time I checked eCas was yesterday (March 31) at around 5 pm and saw nothing. It's April 01 right now and saw the third line. So one thing to be very mindful about: eCas is not always on real time. It gets updated whenever someone updates it. ???

Anyone else from Ottawa receive their third line yet? :)
Yep, got mine this morning from Ottawa office as well.
It was quiet but it seems like it's moving.

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
Glad to see that yours was updated too! I think it slowed down because of the holidays. I hope it picks right up. Someone from Ottawa (MyBarbieHead?) got DM 5 days after receiving 3rd line!

- Fingers Cross -

P.S Some has been updating my information on the spreadsheet for me (within seconds). Anyone else going through this?

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
Hi everyone!

Who does the VO send an e-mail to if they need extra documents, to the Sponsor or PA?

Thanks!

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
can_tur said:
Hi everyone!

Who does the VO send an e-mail to if they need extra documents, to the Sponsor or PA?

Thanks!
It really depends. If you provided 2 separate email addresses they'll send it to the email address for that VO. Example: if your application is currently at Sponsor's VO they'll send it to the Sponsor.

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
Our application is currently at PA's visa office and I am the PA. I guess they will send the e-mail to me then. Thank you very much!

yanks176

Mar 29, 2016
ConfusedCouple said:
Glad to see that yours was updated too! I think it slowed down because of the holidays. I hope it picks right up. Someone from Ottawa (MyBarbieHead?) got DM 5 days after receiving 3rd line!

- Fingers Cross -

P.S Some has been updating my information on the spreadsheet for me (within seconds). Anyone else going through this?
My status on Ecas is still in process. My wife in Mississauga is sponsoring me and our application was sent to Ottawa. I am a US citizen living in NYC. Lately I have been checking daily for any updates, in the hopes of seeing that 3rd line under the PR section. According to the December spreadsheet, it looks like most of you have received the 3rd line...

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
yanks176 said:
My status on Ecas is still in process. My wife in Mississauga is sponsoring me and our application was sent to Ottawa. I am a US citizen living in NYC. Lately I have been checking daily for any updates, in the hopes of seeing that 3rd line under the PR section. According to the December spreadsheet, it looks like most of you have received the 3rd line...
Hey, when was your application received by CIC? Did you submit everything up front (medical and police clearance)? Also, what lines do you currently have on your eCas?

yanks176

Mar 29, 2016
ConfusedCouple said:
Hey, when was your application received by CIC? Did you submit everything up front (medical and police clearance)? Also, what lines do you currently have on your eCas?
I sent in the medical after it was requested by CIC. The police clearance has not been sent in. The FBI received my request in late February...

Under the Permanent Residence category I have the following:

1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on December 17, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
Got my 3rd line too :D Also stating March 29 :) we'll get there guys !!!

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello LVO December family , any updates? ??
No progress here since got third line updated as " we started processing your application on 25th February ".
I didn't send upfront medical I was emailed to send medical which was then sent on 22nd February.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
ConfusedCouple said:
It really depends. If you provided 2 separate email addresses they'll send it to the email address for that VO. Example: if your application is currently at Sponsor's VO they'll send it to the Sponsor.
well, wherever in the forms they asked for mine, i added my email & wherever for my spouse, i jotted down his too...
my VO is london & file's already in process for 3mo there now but no request for docs yet (hope its a positive sign)!
so will he get the emails for any docs/remeds or will i get em?

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
yanks176 said:
I sent in the medical after it was requested by CIC. The police clearance has not been sent in. The FBI received my request in late February...

Under the Permanent Residence category I have the following:

1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on December 17, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.
From reading on the forums, someone said the third line means background/security checks are being worked on. It could mean they haven't gotten to your file just yet. However, I can see your application being delayed because of no police clearance. The processing times for a police clearance are 13-15 weeks at the moment and I believe they are just finally working on December requests. There is hope though, because I read somewhere on the forums who got their DM and COPR with just their receipts (proof that they requested the police clearance). So far your timeline seems very normal for Ottawa, expect to see the third line/police clearance request soon.

rsk8 said:
well, wherever in the forms they asked for mine, i added my email & wherever for my spouse, i jotted down his too...
my VO is london & file's already in process for 3mo there now but no request for docs yet (hope its a positive sign)!
so will he get the emails for any docs/remeds or will i get em?
Assuming you're the Sponsor and he is the PA, all correspondence will go to him if the application is at his designated VO. If it's at yours, the correspondence will go to you. That's from what I've seen on the forums anyways.

Kölsche Lina said:
Hey yall Ottawa ppl and december group! We got our third line as well ;D Also march 29th!
Woo! :p

yanks176

Mar 29, 2016
ConfusedCouple said:
From reading on the forums, someone said the third line means background/security checks are being worked on. It could mean they haven't gotten to your file just yet. However, I can see your application being delayed because of no police clearance. The processing times for a police clearance are 13-15 weeks at the moment and I believe they are just finally working on December requests. There is hope though, because I read somewhere on the forums who got their DM and COPR with just their receipts (proof that they requested the police clearance). So far your timeline seems very normal for Ottawa, expect to see the third line/police clearance request soon.

Assuming you're the Sponsor and he is the PA, all correspondence will go to him if the application is at his designated VO. If it's at yours, the correspondence will go to you. That's from what I've seen on the forums anyways.

Woo! :p
Thanks for the info. I will have to try my best to stop looking at ECas so often since I probably won't receive the FBI certificate till June.