Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
pradeep84 said:
Yes tamer, its true. Global 25k full is a big rumor :p and I don't support people who are spreading this reluctant\irresponsible\irrational\baseless news
No offence but how can you call it "baseless news" when people are only reporting what they are being told BY CIC or by the rejection letters they have been sent BY CIC.

These people are not just plucking this stuff out of thin air!, they are just relaying what they have been told by Canadian Immigration.

Do you not think if anyone should know any actual information about the overall cap it would be CIC, not just a bunch of people on an internet forum!!??

If you choose not to believe it then that is down to you, but calling people irresponsible and irrational is rather unfair.

I am in the same boat as many people here, a Dec 30th applicant who has resigned himself to being out of the race. I am devastated, but its time to face up to it. :(

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
jihems said:
if your app for 23rd was returned, it can never be for cap being filled up. Tell the house the reason for your reject and stop spreading lies. Your NOC 2172 cap can never be full as of your app date. Many of you got other news to tell but end up telling what is not true. I saw a 29th Dec app with your NOC charged last week. This is a forum, don't say what you are not sure because it will panic others. If what you said is true, show us the letter or don't talk at all. If everyone's app is returned for cap being full, then there will be no need for CIO to do completeness check. No one in this forum has come out to say their app was returned for failure of completeness check, everyone have being quoting app being full which is a huge lie. I don't know what you guys gain for passing untrue info when it should have been honourable to keep it shut.
Well Said !!!! If you do not have total facts do not spread bad news and lies to kill other peoples dreams !!! .
+1 for you jihems

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
mdkdue said:
No offence but how can you call it "baseless news" when people are only reporting what they are being told BY CIC or by the rejection letters they have been sent BY CIC.

These people are not just plucking this stuff out of thin air!, they are just relaying what they have been told by Canadian Immigration.

Do you not think if anyone should know any actual information about the overall cap it would be CIC, not just a bunch of people on an internet forum!!??

If you choose not to believe it then that is down to you, but calling people irresponsible and irrational is rather unfair.

I am in the same boat as many people here, a Dec 30th applicant who has resigned himself to being out of the race. I am devastated, but its time to face up to it. :(
Keep your devastation to yourself. others still have hope !!, it is BASELESS yes as some CIC call center persons are telling conflicting information, why dont you stop your pity party foolishness, even this week a friend of mine with same NOC was charged he is a december 29 applicant .!!! even if cap is filled go try something else like EE or something life goes on !! face up to that

hamedmam

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-17-2014
Nomination.....
03-04-2015
pradeep84 said:
Yes tamer, its true. Global 25k full is a big rumor :p and I don't support people who are spreading this reluctant\irresponsible\irrational\baseless news
instead of spreading these slogans just make a call to cic and ask , what I did yesterday.

hamedmam

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-17-2014
Nomination.....
03-04-2015
iceblue2000 said:
Keep your devastation to yourself. others still have hope !!, it is BASELESS yes as some CIC call center persons are telling conflicting information, why dont you stop your pity party foolishness, even this week a friend of mine with same NOC was charged he is a december 29 applicant .!!! even if cap is filled go try something else like EE or something life goes on !! face up to that
substitution is the reason your friend got charged . They substitute 29th Dec applicants with whom were in cap and got NER.

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
iceblue2000 said:
Keep your devastation to yourself. others still have hope !!, it is BASELESS yes as some CIC call center persons are telling conflicting information, why dont you stop your pity party foolishness, even this week a friend of mine with same NOC was charged he is a december 29 applicant .!!!
I am not disputing that people are getting conflicting information, I am saying that it is unfair to criticise people who are posting only what they are being told BY CIC.

If I phone CIC and they tell me 'Your application has been returned'...do I then come off the phone and just go into denial and say to myself 'Oh great, my application is being processed...PER soon!'....of course not!!. You assume that what the person working for the company has told you is correct, and then some, trying to be helpful, relay that information to us on the forum.

Please do not be so abusive, I am just making a constructive observation.

Oh, and I am not surprised your friend from the 29th was charged as it has been widely reported that the overall cap was reached on or after the 29th...

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
hey people...relax!!!

I guess as the days pass we are all getting rather jittery. All the conflicting information on the forum added to the even more vague answers received from CIC agents (if you call and when you are transferred to one) has everyone chewing on their nails and in my case I've moved on to my husbands fingers as well...lol

However, lets keep the forum free of name calling etc. I guess for a lot of us this place had come to mean hope and now suddenly that is changing and it isn't helping. My only request to people making posts about cap being filled etc....post it only if you have a written communication pertaining to the same. This way no one has reason to distrust you.

For the rest of us bunnies...lets keep hoping until there isn't reason to, and when that happens...EE WTG!

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
HSN786 said:
Seniors please advice

I am a newbee here.

I am a Dec. applicant. Didn't receive any receipt from CIC yet. I checked with my bank and as off Mar 10th my DD has still not been en-cashed. On other hand DHL has confirmed the delivery receipt so I hope CIC has not lost or forgotten my application.

Anyone else has a similar experience or know of someone who has encountered the same? Please share and advice.....
Hello, you should not be so sad as yet as my application NOC1123 was received by CIO Oct 27 and I am still waiting word from them.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
abhilaksh said:
hey people...relax!!!

I guess as the days pass we are all getting rather jittery. All the conflicting information on the forum added to the even more vague answers received from CIC agents (if you call and when you are transferred to one) has everyone chewing on their nails and in my case I've moved on to my husbands fingers as well...lol

However, lets keep the forum free of name calling etc. I guess for a lot of us this place had come to mean hope and now suddenly that is changing and it isn't helping. My only request to people making posts about cap being filled etc....post it only if you have a written communication pertaining to the same. This way no one has reason to distrust you.

For the rest of us bunnies...lets keep hoping until there isn't reason to, and when that happens...EE WTG!
I couldn't say better, my friend!

I know that this conflict in informations is freaking us out. In that package we do not put just documents, we put our DREAMS and FAITH inside as well.

Ask patience and serenity at this time from someone who got charged (like myself) sounds a little bit unfair but this kind of words won't make our process fast.

Know that I am with you all and pray for everyone here for their dream come true. But like in my signature, ONLY GOD KNOWS THE BEST WAY FOR OUR LIVES!

Kisses to all!!

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
mdkdue said:

+1 to u buddy. about facts, I have the returned package from CIC citing 25k cap reached. Called Customer Care regarding the same and they said they dont have records on the file. It is certainly not about spreading rumors, my file is next in que and reached on 30th Dec.

I hope its just a mistake on CIC's part that they attached the wrong letter with this guy's returned file, but what are the odds for this blunder? Anyone's guess.

Again, a blind faith and hope for the ones awaiting file numbers, however, next few day would definitely reveal the true picture. All the best to everyone.

ANMOLKOHLI

Jan 26, 2015
[3/11, 5:30 PM] Anmol kohli: Hi guys now that's a statement. ................
[3/11, 5:33 PM] Anmol kohli: Just called cic. He said he is not able to c my profile on the system, told me to wait til April 1 st , n then call back , because there are lots of pending Dec 29, 30, and 31st files so it's taking time to update profiles, I asked him about caping, he said he could give a guarantee that the overall cap has not reached however there are many individual noc on caping. His name was joe..
[3/11, 5:33 PM] Anmol kohli: I'm so happy
[3/11, 5:33 PM] Anmol kohli: Still in the race

pradeep84

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi\Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec 2014, March 9th 2015 CC cahrged
Nomination.....
March 30 2015
AOR Received.
May 22 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Warsaw (Poland)
Med's Request
July 11 2015
Med's Done....
July 29 2015, DM on 28 August
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sep 09
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22
LANDED..........
Planning to land in April 2016
Tathy said:
I couldn't say better, my friend!

I know that this conflict in informations is freaking us out. In that package we do not put just documents, we put our DREAMS and FAITH inside as well.

Ask patience and serenity at this time from someone who got charged (like myself) sounds a little bit unfair but this kind of words won't make our process fast.

Know that I am with you all and pray for everyone here for their dream come true. But like in my signature, ONLY GOD KNOWS THE BEST WAY FOR OUR LIVES!

Kisses to all!!

+1 to you Tathy

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
hamedmam said:
instead of spreading these slogans just make a call to cic and ask , what I did yesterday.
Just got off call from CIC again. File received on 30 Dec, and has been returned, for the reason that 25k cap filled. Should receive within this week in Canada.

All the best for EE folks!! God bless. Don't be disheartened, ITAs would start pouring in by second of this year.

hamedmam

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-17-2014
Nomination.....
03-04-2015
concorde said:
Just got off call from CIC again. File received on 30 Dec, been returned, for 25k cap filled. Should receive within this week.

All the best folks!! God bless
same as my brother's application . called yesterday he was 31 Dec applicant and I was told that his app is returned. Preparing his application for EE

Hope is a good thing, but ignoring the truth is the worst