+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

engoil_hussein

Nov 24, 2012
Dear seniors,

I have got my PER last 23rd Feb. MY VO is Cairo Egypt. When I checked my status online, I clicked on in process, I found only they received my application on 4-Dec-2014.

My question, is that normal? or will other steps be shown when my VO finish processing?

If any members are with Cairo VO, how long does it take between PER and AOR by VO?

Thanks , I hope the best for all.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I really don't know why everyone's application are returned just because cap is full, why not other issues, what about those returned for improper filling and failure to pass the completeness test? Everyone is reporting the same thing which kept me thinking deception and lies. No one has come out to say the true reason for return but assume it to be a filled cap. I spoke with my agent who is based in CA and he said he is not sure NOC 0112 can be capped that quickly and no news yet on my 31st app. My doubt is everyone is saying one thing, does it mean no one is rejected for other reasons especially those of NOC 0112?

DELINITOR

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Overall Cap reaching 25000 is quite Unlikely. Few NOC's might have reached 1000 Cap by end of December. If we can wait atleast by end of next weekend we might have clear picture on what is going on. Guys don't loose hope. :) :) :) :)

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
DELINITOR said:
Overall Cap reaching 25000 is quite Unlikely. Few NOC's might have reached 1000 Cap by end of December. If we can wait atleast by end of next weekend we might have clear picture on what is going on. Guys don't loose hope. :) :) :) :)
I share your sentiment bro.

Thank you.

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pardon my asking. Please have we seen the end of FSW program or are we still to expect another of such maybe later in the year, next year, or its gone forever?

This is because the EE program is said to favour applicants with job offers.

Please guys, I need to know.

Thank you.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
Not everyone who has applied is present in this forum. There are lots and lots of applicants who apply through agents and never come to this forum or never actually get to know that anything of this type exists. There is a long list of such applicants who follow their application status from their agents only. Total number of applicants may be much larger than the spreadsheet shows.

DGuvnor

Mar 6, 2015
This is the end of the FSW scheme in this format. Starting 1 January 2015, one can only apply through the EE program and you are right - EE favours those with job offers or a provincial nomination.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
yomifowe said:
Pardon my asking. Please have we seen the end of FSW program or are we still to expect another of such maybe later in the year, next year, or its gone forever?

Thank you.
My guess is Express Entry is a far more reliable system for the Canadian government. This system gives them a filtered result of worldwide applicants, their caliber, adaptability and most of all their ability of dissolve in the Canadian system.
Lesser paperwork, and no need to crosscheck all the applications. On a particular day, they pick the most eligible applicants from the pool and offer them ITA.
For the applicants also, you need not to wait for your turn, no timelines like you get in a Que in FSW. Rather you are in a pool with all fellow applicants and the ones with most points get through.
Express Entry is the refined version of FSW program. Chances of FSW returning again are not practical.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yomifowe said:

Thank you.
i am also thinking the same, and waiting for 1st May, 2015, i dont the reality but atleast hoping for some positive news...

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
modgil8 said:
i am unable to connect with cic call center ..anyone please guide me ...

what time i should call them and plz tell me the number as well
0016139444000 dial 1111131
do not answer or input the UCI # when system ask to enter
system will move to agent and he will ask ur UCI tell him that u have not and want to get status
of ur application .
office timing is 8 to 4.
try to call as early morning to get the agent.

Max Biagi

Feb 7, 2015
sherzod said:
My NOC is 1114,
Application received on 29.12.2014
Still waiting for CC to be charged. No idea what is happening in CIC office. Please update your informatyion if you have filed date is 29-31 december
Thank you
My NOC is also 1114, 31st December applicant till now no news, dd is also not en-cashed

Let's stay in touch.

Silent Reader 291214

Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 December 2014
Nomination.....
26 March, 2015
sangwan444 said:
I have a question.. If cic hv mentioned that there will be 1000 applications for each NOC.. Dan caps can be full for some of NOCs.. There could nt be 25000 applications from all NOCs. Plz clear me
I think it is important to put things in perspective. While it is true that 1,000 applications were anticipated for receipt per eligible NOC, we should understand that there were 50 eligible NOCs which invariably means that 50,000 applications were expected, out of which 25,000 applicants will be shortlisted.

Drilling down further, if 25,000 applications are to be splitted amongst 50 occupations, it means that each occupation is entitled to 500 PERs. On this strength, there is a great possibility that NOCs can be capped. It is possible that, at this crucial stage, quality of applicant's experience may be a distinguishing factor.

Just my thoughts.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
DGuvnor said:
Hi guys,

My application was received on 10 December under NOC 1111.

I have not received any feedback from CIC.

Does anyone have an update on this NOC?
Dgovnor, NOC 1111 is capped as at December it was reading 931, guys that submitted for this NOC in September have not been charged, so pls gear up for EE, Prince Edward island is out and others(EE) are on the way.
Ji Ji

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
beeba-bacha said:
i am also thinking the same, and waiting for 1st May, 2015, i dont the reality but atleast hoping for some positive news...
FSWP and all other immigration needs are now being catered to via Express Entry. There is absolutely no chance of them reverting back to the old system since they are trying to make their process more robust. And while it does not favour those of us without a job offer..for now...I have a feeling they might start offering ITA's to people without job offers in the near future.