+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 CEC applications

cici011223

Dec 4, 2014
My application was received on Dec 02. Dont know when can i have my FN, or even my case is still in the cap :'(

Anybody is going to apply in Dec 2014 under CEC??

God bless us!!!!!!!

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Current waiting time is 70-100 days for AOR.

please join this thread and update the spreadsheet.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-applications-t254246.0.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpvTBCfG1vT9WzT3Fr0uQ0Dx7D2USD7md89htOmBsmc/edit#gid=288101572

Thanks!

mo.hs

Jan 6, 2015
Hi guys. I need help with some information

So I applied for PR through CEC in december, it is in the spreadsheet as well. I am out of status for there so I am back to my country of citizenship that is India from where I was supposed to apply for a visit visa to canada in order to stay here till the time I get my file number using which I can apply for a work permit. Now that I am here, the agents say that applying for a visit visa now has very low chances of approval, reason being, I already stayed there for 4 years and they wont give me a tourist visa I have already been there and they would be suspicious and would hence reject it most probably.

Now, I have my car and credit car liabilities there and I am very used to the lifestyle there. I wannna be there. So now, there's an option I am not sure about.

My country of citizenship is india and I also hold and indian passport. but I am an iranian citizenship holder as well but i dont have an iranian passport cox i dint want it. I can easily get an iranian passport though. I was wondering, could I get an iranian passport and then apply for a visit visa from iran in order to go to canada? cox after 3 months, i can get a work permit on the bases of my file number. But I am afraid if it could adversely affect my case processing on the doubt of dual citizenship? Would they ask me how was I staying there on iranian passport if i am applying for my citizenship through my indian passport?

also, what if i get the visitor visa from iran and i land there, could i apply for a refugee status in order to stay there till the decision on my pr is made? would it adversely affect my pr application if i apply for a refugee?
lol! complicated eh?
I would highly appreciate help and support in this concern. Please, I need a lot of guidance. I have my liabilities in canada in edmonton. Gotta be there. Pls show me ways.

shiboo

Feb 13, 2015
Hi,

Please add mine.

By tracking Canada Post it was delivered on De 08,2014.

Canadian Experience Class applications, NOC 2174

Name:Shiny Carolin Selva Raj
Application Sent: Dec 05, 2014
Delivered on : December 08, 2014
Category: CEC
NOC code: 2174
Payment: Bank Draft
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence: Canada
PCC: .Submitted with file
CELPIP: Submitted with file.