waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
Ludovick said:
I'm kind of disapointed a bit today, they said they are working on applications received on Dec 14. Mine was received on Dec 13, but I still didnt received my Sponsorship Approval :(

maybe its via mail, so just hang on ludovick

M

myboo

Hey guys I got my AOR this evening via email at 0703. I was so excited that my heart almost stop breathing for a second. As excited I was for that email I just used 5min to say a little pray for better ending and to those waiting for theirs..keep hope and keep faith guys..btw my application was received on december 22

Nessa

May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6 2011
Doc's Request.
May 11 2012 (PGR)
AOR Received.
April 09 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 31 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 08 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 26 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 3 2012
gentledovee said:
HELLO ALL,
PLEASE WHAT IS CIC- EMAIL- COMMUNICATION- CPCM
Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

ITS SO TINY THAT I CANT EVEN READ IT,PLS WHAT COULD THIS BE?
This is what the email said when they sent my sponsorship approval! you have to open the attachment on the email and there will be a letter there probably saying that you have been approved! good luck! :D

disisme

Jan 14, 2012
myboo said:
Hey guys I got my AOR this evening via email at 0703. I was so excited that my heart almost stop breathing for a second. As excited I was for that email I just used 5min to say a little pray for better ending and to those waiting for theirs..keep hope and keep faith guys..btw my application was received on december 22
same news from me (disisme). application received on december 22 nd AOR recd today, 9 Feb, 2012 (49 days)

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
myboo said:
congrats... :)hopefully and by prayers sana nxt naman ang batch january... :)

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
I wish approval arrives before we hit weekend ! PPR's too! oh i cant wait to see u PPR :p :p :p :p

just taking some time out from my homework ;)

God bless everyone. have a great weekend ahead Manila applicants

L

laleh_d

Hello guys.
Hope you are doing great. I got my AOR email yesterday. I am kinda disappointed because CIC stated that they have received my application on December 16th so considering the info posted on the CIC website, I should be receiving my sponsorship approval any day but instead I have received AOR. :(
Anybody here having the same situation?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
laleh_d said:
Hello guys.
Hope you are doing great. I got my AOR email yesterday. I am kinda disappointed because CIC stated that they have received my application on December 16th so considering the info posted on the CIC website, I should be receiving my sponsorship approval any day but instead I have received AOR. :(
don't worry laleh_d u will have it ;) any sign from them is very good news i wish i would get that email too (making sure that they have our application) officially they r working on December 14th applications some take a little faster, some a little slower :) the approval will come next week inshallah u will see!!!! ;D

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
laleh_d said:
Hello guys.
When did you send your app and what was the date they recieved it?

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
don't worry laleh_d u will have it ;) any sign from them is very good news i wish i would get that email too (making sure that they have our application) officially they r working on December 14th applications some take a little faster, some a little slower :) the approval will come next week inshallah u will see!!!! ;D

Missmini,
Thank you for your sweet words. I'm happy about the change in Damascus embassy and I believe that the situation will be much better for people who have recently applied.I hope you hear from them very soon. :D

L

laleh_d

srinivas.vadapalli said:
When did you send your app and what was the date they recieved it?
I sent our application on December 13th and it was received on December 16th. I think it's almost time for sponsorship approval. :)

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
laleh_d said:
I sent our application on December 13th and it was received on December 16th. I think it's almost time for sponsorship approval. :)
Well good luck my friend.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
laleh_d said:
Missmini,
Thank you for your sweet words. I'm happy about the change in Damascus embassy and I believe that the situation will be much better for people who have recently applied.I hope you hear from them very soon. :D
Laleh thank u :) i'm waiting for ur good news first and then my januarian friends and yeah us too with them ;) me too i'm thinking in a way it's better we didn't apply earlier, our application would have probably been stuck anyway...only God knows....Ankara embassy seems very professional so i think u'll have good news until the end of the year....Amman embassy, not too sure, it's all new for them...Abu-Dhabi embassy r working hard, their timeline decreased but it's still soooooo long, 25 months (but i read abt one guy who still waits after 39 months :eek: :eek: ) maybe Damascus will open back soon (if they do they will process only Syrians and their timeline would b soo good)....all we can do is hope....goood luck!!!! :-*

M

myboo

hey guys i have a question, for those that received AOR were u guys able to assess ECAS with your UCI number or application number? being trying since yesterday and its not opening...and also on CIC it says the UCI number is 4 number with hypen between them, but mine didn't come with hypen in it...i have tried to put it on ECAS with hypen with no success..anybody having same trouble assessing ECAS?

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
myboo said:
hey guys i have a question, for those that received AOR were u guys able to assess ECAS with your UCI number or application number? being trying since yesterday and its not opening...and also on CIC it says the UCI number is 4 number with hypen between them, but mine didn't come with hypen in it...i have tried to put it on ECAS with hypen with no success..anybody having same trouble assessing ECAS?
When did you file ur app and when did you get your AOR. What date did CIC said it recieved your app?

Pls share