+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2009 Applicants under FSW? Lets Share.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balu0427 said:
i think u r the first guy to get AOR from CIO, NS who sent their apps in December to CIO, NS.

Congrats anyway.. all the best for the rest of the game..
i heard buffalo taking atleast a year to validate the apps. lets hope for the best
Hey Balu0427,
I got AOR from CIO sydeny soon , but still my DD not cashed, even I dont get Full docs request for CIO, waiting for more and lets see whats the behind this game, I dont know what going on, I know the simple process when you get AOR from CIO sydeny then your DD Will cashed and request for Full docs, but still I just get first AOR only. lets see, and I will share my process with you guys.
OMMKUMAR

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi omm.,

that was too fast...you're the first one in december applicants that receive AOR...congrats...can you also visit our thread about december applicants 2009 so that you can also share some of your experiences to us...Many joined in that thread specially december applicants like me. Sydney received my application last dec. 9...

again congrats!!!

floxs

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flox, yes even I also surprised. but tension is not getting full docs request or DD not chased, so I am worried.
I will sure share all info step by step. my attorney told me this AOR is CIO sydeny's pre-assesset AOR I dont know more rules but its true I cross check with other guys.
OMM