+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Sonu2707

Jan 3, 2017
KrishnaManohar said:
Hey guys,

What are we expected to supply for proof of medical exam?
I did my medical today and I was given a document that has my picture and it says all my info, UMI, etc.
It also has the doctor's business card stapled to this.

After this, I went to a different place where they gave just a receipt.
Just wanted to make sure what the steps are after this.

Thank
I think we need to upload that document but without the card. Can anyone please confirm

Thanks..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KrishnaManohar said:
Hey guys,

What are we expected to supply for proof of medical exam?
I did my medical today and I was given a document that has my picture and it says all my info, UMI, etc.
It also has the doctor's business card stapled to this.

After this, I went to a different place where they gave just a receipt.
Just wanted to make sure what the steps are after this.

Thank
You just have to upload the Acknowledgement Form which has your name, passport details, photo, UMI etc.

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Guys,

Under personal details- Family information
1. How many family members does Primary applicant have? (This includes PA, a spouse or partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.) i have mentioned 2 since my wife is accompanying me
2. There is another question: Please tell us about PA's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
I need to confirm that we need to mention my parent's name even though they are not part of the application.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
romeo2529 said:
Guys,

Under personal details- Family information
1. How many family members does Primary applicant have? (This includes PA, a spouse or partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.) i have mentioned 2 since my wife is accompanying me
2. There is another question: Please tell us about PA's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
I need to confirm that we need to mention my parent's name even though they are not part of the application.
that's right. your parents and siblings

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Thanks Calgary2014. Also, wanted to check whether we need to mention my wife's expired passport: Mar'16 (IELTS was done through new passport so thats not an issue). There are many visas and stamps on the old passport so want to confirm where to upload the scanned images, if we need to

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
romeo2529 said:
Thanks Calgary2014. Also, wanted to check whether we need to mention my wife's expired passport: Mar'16 (IELTS was done through new passport so thats not an issue). There are many visas and stamps on the old passport so want to confirm where to upload the scanned images, if we need to
It always says "valid passport" but to be in safe side just mention that as it has recently been expired

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Dear all:

Questions for Personal Activities:

(1) I graduated March 2010. Enrolled at review school on May 2010. There is a gap dated April 2010. During that time I self-review or technically I am waiting for the May 2010 Review.
(a) What will i put, Educational Activity or Unemployed?
(b) If Educational Activity, I don't have any supporting documents to present since this is just self review. Do I have to present anything?

(2) From May 2010 to October 2010, I took the Board Review. Do i need supporting documents? If yes, what document?

(3) From January 2013 onwards, I became a member Institute of Internal Auditors and ISACA. Do i need to declare this? Do i need to present documents? What documents?

Questions For Address History:

(1)What supporting documents do we need to present?

(2) What if I could no longer remember the exact date we started living in that address? What is the remedy?

Thank you so much.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rg74 said:
I meant country of residence. I can show travel between Canada & USA but problem is that it is one way travel due to relocation to that country so there is no To date...only From Date. I can't proceed without entering To date. Also I can't say Ongoing. So that is the dilemma what to enter as To date
You should write the next relocation date in "To date" field. Like from 2008 to 2014 (or what your actual relocation dates are).

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hey guys,

I've got few questions..

1. Do PR holders need a Work permit to work OR is it not required?
2. If the answer to above question is not required, then at what point does a person gets waived off the need to have a work permit to continue working?

I'm about to submit my application under CEC and my PGWP expires in june..so wondering if I get the PR before that, then I don't need to apply for BOWP.

Thank you!

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Hello everybody!
My name on Passport and Academic Documents is different. As my birth certificate and Indian academic docs do not have my last name & my passport and Canadian study documents have my last name on it. I do have newspaper copy of my name change from India. Is the newspaper copy and LOE enough for legal name change proof or do I need to get an affidavit too?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Hey guys,

I've got few questions..

1. Do PR holders need a Work permit to work OR is it not required?
2. If the answer to above question is not required, then at what point does a person gets waived off the need to have a work permit to continue working?

I'm about to submit my application under CEC and my PGWP expires in june..so wondering if I get the PR before that, then I don't need to apply for BOWP.

Thank you!
1: PR holders don't need Work permit to work, they will change your status on your Sin card from worker to Permanent Resident , thats it.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mann.jas said:
Hello everybody!
My name on Passport and Academic Documents is different. As my birth certificate and Indian academic docs do not have my last name & my passport and Canadian study documents have my last name on it. I do have newspaper copy of my name change from India. Is the newspaper copy and LOE enough for legal name change proof or do I need to get an affidavit too?
Yes,i think that would be enough ,attach the copy and explain the case clearly in LOE

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all!

I have my diplomas evaluated by WES. Do I need to upload only this evaluation, or do I need upload diplomas with translation as well?

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
1: PR holders don't need Work permit to work, they will change your status on your Sin card from worker to Permanent Resident , thats it.
Thanks for the reply!
At what stage does this process of changing SIN to permanent happens? after they've asked a candidate to submit passport or after getting the actual PR card?
I heard that it takes another 2 months to get PR card.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
mann.jas said:
Hello everybody!
I would suggest you to get an affidavit as well.
If you're not in India, you can ask your parents to get the affidavit for you.
It's a very quick process and costs less than few hundred Rupees.
Please do it if you can.

Cheers!