+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 18th ITA Connect HERE!!!! (23rd draw)

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
prab0 said:
Congrats topsy you guys are really fast.. i am stuck only with medicals rest all prepared. Would you please guide me what all test were there in medical.. was it smooth..

I will be getting my medicals done in january..
just all the normal stuffs~~ no pain at all~~lol

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
do_not_reply said:
Review of eligibility--->>>>> Review in Progress
Same here!!!!! :D

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And first questions from my side :)
What is the process of submitting application?
When I receive ITA, there was created new app form for permanent residence which I am almost filled. What is next? When the document checklist will be generated and when the payment should be done? I don't submit the form because I don't know when the money will be drew from my card and I have to insert them before that.
Thank you in advance for your help :)

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Svetlanka said:
And first questions from my side :)
What is the process of submitting application?
When I receive ITA, there was created new app form for permanent residence which I am almost filled. What is next? When the document checklist will be generated and when the payment should be done? I don't submit the form because I don't know when the money will be drew from my card and I have to insert them before that.
Thank you in advance for your help :)
I submitted my application and payment yesterday. Money has already been withdrawn from my credit card

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
do_not_reply said:
I submitted my application and payment yesterday. Money has already been withdrawn from my credit card
Same here.
Also got AOR on 22.12.
Hope to se some progress by 2moro.
Waiting is hard

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Not Provided
Marriage License/Certificate (required) {Understood they want Marriage certificate.}Instructions
Upload File
Not Provided
Proof of Relationship (required) {What actually they want?}

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
bahadur said:
Not Provided
Marriage License/Certificate (required) {Understood they want Marriage certificate.}Instructions
Upload File
Not Provided
Proof of Relationship (required) {What actually they want?}
How many people are in your appliaction?
Have you also declared siblings in Canada?

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
One_Topsy said:
How many people are in your appliaction?
Have you also declared siblings in Canada?
Yes I have. but there is another place to upload the info about my sibling. So you mean to say I should Upload my Birth certificate to prove my relationship with my brother/.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
bahadur said:
Yes I have. but there is another place to upload the info about my sibling. So you mean to say I should Upload my Birth certificate to prove my relationship with my brother/.
I think so, but you would need your brother's birth certificate as well, showing you both have the same parents.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I'm an 18th Dec ITA too. Please wish me luck, since I'm planning to submit eAPR and upload documents today.. and also going for medicals today as well.

One question however. I raised this before, but this still nags me before finishing up the eAPR.

I have one employment episode in the same company with same NOC for 8 years till date, and I have the employer reference letter in company letter head with details that CIC wants, and payslips etc for this episode. Its all okay here.

For an earlier episode with my previous employer, where was working from 2005-2007, I have an affidavit made by my manager there attesting to my roles, salary details and hours worked. I don't have a reference letter in the company letterhead. I do have other documents, listed below, and I am submitting them with a letter of explanation. In the letter of explanation, I am requesting the CIC to accept the affidavit in place of letterhead reference document because (1) my manager in the company quit and he is employed somewhere else (2) the company HR does not usually give roles letter and whatever they provide is "Service Certificate" which is uploaded and (3) this episode took place a long time ago and is not really required to fulfill program requirements of FSW (6 yrs experience) or EE (3 yrs foreign experience is sufficient). Other documents that I'm submittting are 1. Appointment Letter, 2. Service Certificate, 3. Resignation acceptance letter, 4. Payslip and Increment letter, and 5. Tax statements given by the employer for those two years.

so my question now is - Is there a chance that CIC will assess my application as incomplete because of this missing reference letter. If so, shall I just eliminate this chance by not submitting this work episode in work history because my latest employment alone covers 8 years and is sufficient, right?

I can of course mention all my work history in PERSONAL/ADDRESS HISTORY section but is it really required to take this risk by showing this in work history while it doesn't contribute to points?

Please help me!

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Same here.
Also got AOR on 22.12.
Hope to se some progress by 2moro.
Waiting is hard
hi one_topsy.

So is there any progress in your app today or yesterday?

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
Hi everyone

Got ITA as well. Just finished medical checkup yesterday, but getting our police clearance will take a while for us. hopefully it will be done faster.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great to see that may of you have already submitted the application. I am still in the process for collecting my PCC and scheduling my medicals..

In the mean time, kindly share if we would require the reference letters for spouse as well while we are applying.

Thanking you.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
number411 said:
Hi guys,

I'm an 18th Dec ITA too. Please wish me luck, since I'm planning to submit eAPR and upload documents today.. and also going for medicals today as well.

One question however. I raised this before, but this still nags me before finishing up the eAPR.

I have one employment episode in the same company with same NOC for 8 years till date, and I have the employer reference letter in company letter head with details that CIC wants, and payslips etc for this episode. Its all okay here.

For an earlier episode with my previous employer, where was working from 2005-2007, I have an affidavit made by my manager there attesting to my roles, salary details and hours worked. I don't have a reference letter in the company letterhead. I do have other documents, listed below, and I am submitting them with a letter of explanation. In the letter of explanation, I am requesting the CIC to accept the affidavit in place of letterhead reference document because (1) my manager in the company quit and he is employed somewhere else (2) the company HR does not usually give roles letter and whatever they provide is "Service Certificate" which is uploaded and (3) this episode took place a long time ago and is not really required to fulfill program requirements of FSW (6 yrs experience) or EE (3 yrs foreign experience is sufficient). Other documents that I'm submittting are 1. Appointment Letter, 2. Service Certificate, 3. Resignation acceptance letter, 4. Payslip and Increment letter, and 5. Tax statements given by the employer for those two years.

so my question now is - Is there a chance that CIC will assess my application as incomplete because of this missing reference letter. If so, shall I just eliminate this chance by not submitting this work episode in work history because my latest employment alone covers 8 years and is sufficient, right?

I can of course mention all my work history in PERSONAL/ADDRESS HISTORY section but is it really required to take this risk by showing this in work history while it doesn't contribute to points?

Please help me!
I quite agree with you. 8 years is more than enough. In my case, I only claimed work experience for 5 out of the 9 years i've worked in total because of a similar issue of not being able to get experience letters.
Just make sure the personal history captures this.
Good luck