+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 18th ITA Connect HERE!!!! (23rd draw)

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Han said:
If the other side of your documents contains important information then you need to scan and upload it as CIC will never ask you to post the documents.
Thanks for reply. My education documents are attested/stamped at backside. In this situation should I scan both side? On the other hand can we put/write/Add soft notes on PDF files like "Front side" , "Back Side" etc and can we use soft highlighter of PDF.

Ranee

Jan 18, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-12-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Ertugru said:
Thanks for reply. My education documents are attested/stamped at backside. In this situation should I scan both side? On the other hand can we put/write/Add soft notes on PDF files like "Front side" , "Back Side" etc and can we use soft highlighter of PDF.
I have the same question about educational documents. anybody please help.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Ertugru said:
You can scan both side and put it in a word document, then add some notes to it, then same and upload as PDF.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Ranee said:
I have the same question about educational documents. anybody please help.
You can scan both side and put it in a word document, then add some notes to it, then same and upload as PDF.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
My background check changed to 'In Progress'
Medical passed
Review of eligibility still Review in Progress

harjeetk

Jan 24, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4: 03-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Hi all

Where to upload IELTS result for PA and spouse in PR application

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doravmon said:
My background check changed to 'In Progress'
Medical passed
Review of eligibility still Review in Progress
Thanks for update,I just got message this morning ask me to submit schedule 4. :)

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zfe4912 said:
Thanks for update,I just got message this morning ask me to submit schedule 4. :)

Good to know we(18th December ) have been started moving..

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjz_box said:
Good to know we(18th December ) have been started moving..
And I just found my medecial pass and BG in process, it is a good day :D

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hah~ that's great!!! We are actually moving now !

harjeetk

Jan 24, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Hi

Need help.... Filling out details in PR application and have to upload docs....

1. In PERSONAL DETAILS, about FAMILY: should I put all the members of my family, or just the ones who are not included in the application.

For example: My application includes me, my husband and two daughters. In my part I've put my father, my mother, brother and sister, should I include my spouse and daughters? As it says to identify members not already identified in the application.
Besides this, do i need to enter biological mother of my elder daughter in her family section. (my husband's ex wife). And for the younger one, should i enter her biological father in her family section. (my 1st husband who is no more).

2. Where do i need to upload Birth Certificate for me and my husband. They have not asked for it in the ita checklist. In the same way, where do i upload IELTS test result?

3. Should i write an LOE if there is a change in the month in job/ education details than wat we entered earlier.
For e.g., we entered jan 2004 in the education for my husband in ee profile but while filling up pr application, we crossed check again and found it to be may 2004.

4. There is an address on the divorce document of my husband which was his communication address. So we did not write it in the address history. Do we need to mention it also in the address history.

5. What else is to be uploaded along with job reference letters? Pay slips, appointment letter, ITR Experience letter etc....

6. There is a section in pr application which states '' date you 1st obtained minimum education/training in NOC description.
What should i write here.... I completed my M.Ed in 2004 And cleared my UGS-NET test in June 2005. Will M.ed be considered as minimum education here?

7. My husband 1st job was in a bank from 2004 may to 2005 january. there was a typo error from our side in sinp application. We wrote jan 2006 instead of 2005. Should i write for this.
Also, he has lost all record for this particular job except one salary transaction in his bank account. He initiated this with the bank through the salary transaction but the bank says that they are unable to retrieve the data.
what can be done in this. Should we give a self attested affidavit? Should we also write an LOE? He knows someone who was senior to him at that time. Should we ask him to give us an affidavit? But he is not working there presently. That person is senior to my husband in his current job and has given him the reference letter for present job also. Will it be fine to take 2 reference letters from the same person. One for the past and one for the present.

PLS REPLY.......

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harjeetk said:
Hi

Need help.... Filling out details in PR application and have to upload docs....

1. In PERSONAL DETAILS, about FAMILY: should I put all the members of my family, or just the ones who are not included in the application.

Just the ones who aren't included.

For example: My application includes me, my husband and two daughters. In my part I've put my father, my mother, brother and sister, should I include my spouse and daughters? As it says to identify members not already identified in the application.

No.

Besides this, do i need to enter biological mother of my elder daughter in her family section. (my husband's ex wife).

Yes. This further depends on the legal custodial arrangements as well. Your husband might need a declaration from their ex-wife to the effect that the ex-wife (being the biological mother of the child) has no reservations against the child immigrating to another country. She wouldn't need to provide criminal clearance or undergo medicals as she isn't part of this application but she has to be recognized in the application as such. Check with an immigration lawyer as well on this one.
And for the younger one, should i enter her biological father in her family section. (my 1st husband who is no more).

Yes. You might also consider providing their death certificate as an additional document.

2. Where do i need to upload Birth Certificate for me and my husband. They have not asked for it in the ita checklist. In the same way, where do i upload IELTS test result?

Neither of those are required.

3. Should i write an LOE if there is a change in the month in job/ education details than wat we entered earlier.
For e.g., we entered jan 2004 in the education for my husband in ee profile but while filling up pr application, we crossed check again and found it to be may 2004.

Minor detail, no LOE required.

4. There is an address on the divorce document of my husband which was his communication address. So we did not write it in the address history. Do we need to mention it also in the address history.

Not required.

5. What else is to be uploaded along with job reference letters? Pay slips, appointment letter, ITR Experience letter etc....

All of those are optional. If reference letter has all details required by CIC, nothing else required.

6. There is a section in pr application which states '' date you 1st obtained minimum education/training in NOC description.
What should i write here.... I completed my M.Ed in 2004 And cleared my UGS-NET test in June 2005. Will M.ed be considered as minimum education here?

Yes.

7. My husband 1st job was in a bank from 2004 may to 2005 january. there was a typo error from our side in sinp application. We wrote jan 2006 instead of 2005. Should i write for this.
Also, he has lost all record for this particular job except one salary transaction in his bank account. He initiated this with the bank through the salary transaction but the bank says that they are unable to retrieve the data.
what can be done in this. Should we give a self attested affidavit? Should we also write an LOE? He knows someone who was senior to him at that time. Should we ask him to give us an affidavit? But he is not working there presently. That person is senior to my husband in his current job and has given him the reference letter for present job also. Will it be fine to take 2 reference letters from the same person. One for the past and one for the present.

That job was more than 10 years ago and has no relevance to this application. Remove it from Work history and think of it no more.

PLS REPLY.......
PS: Your inbox is full so you can't receive any new messages. Delete some/all old messages.

All the best!

harjeetk

Jan 24, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Thank you so much for ur guidance Asivad Anac. I have deleted some of the msgs. Checked it properly and realized that it has the capacity of only 5 msgs. :)

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
what difference between check status from ECAS and cic account??

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi!
Question please regarding the document upload. Why is there upload document for my husband for his employment records? I am the principal applicant and we are not claiming for his work experience as they are not Canada work experience. Why are there upload sections for his employment records?

Also, where should I upload by degree certificate, WES and IELTS certificate.

Please help. Thanks!