+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Death of my 1 year old son after getting visa. PLEASE HELP.

IDK

Jun 25, 2015
So sorry to hear the hard loss of life but life must go on, rest god bless you.

Deepest sympathy to you AND YOUR WIFE............

IDK

gagsv

Dec 3, 2014
Hi sorry to inform this a little late...

continuing the previous post,

After 2 days, I got reply from embassy that I need to submit my and my son's COPR and passport. I sent these through VFS. Total charges approx. Rs.1200.

After 3-4 days, I got call from embassy that I need to submit my wife's passport and copr as well. Then they said, Vfs would take another 4-5 days, and if i submit documents to embassy in person they will try to process it on same day. So i went to Delhi embassy. The window time is between 9am to 12pm (3 hours).

At the window they asked me to go inside the embassy. In embassy a man came in to collect my passport and asked me to come back at 3 pm.

I went back at 3 and collected my passport from same person. He asked about my son as well.

Thats it, I checked the passport, they had cancelled the previous visa and stamped new one on both mine and my wifes passport.

I landed in Canada on 21-July-15 as was scheduled. Its really a very beautiful country and the people are so nice. Loved it!!! I hope I get my son back here in Canada.

Sandhu21

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-02-2015 (Process Started)
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015, Third Line update- 08 April 2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
gagsv said:

After 2 days, I got reply from embassy that I need to submit my and my son's COPR and passport. I sent these through VFS. Total charges approx. Rs.1200.

After 3-4 days, I got call from embassy that I need to submit my wife's passport and copr as well. Then they said, Vfs would take another 4-5 days, and if i submit documents to embassy in person they will try to process it on same day. So i went to Delhi embassy. The window time is between 9am to 12pm (3 hours).

At the window they asked me to go inside the embassy. In embassy a man came in to collect my passport and asked me to come back at 3 pm.

I went back at 3 and collected my passport from same person. He asked about my son as well.

Thats it, I checked the passport, they had cancelled the previous visa and stamped new one on both mine and my wifes passport.

I landed in Canada on 21-July-15 as was scheduled. Its really a very beautiful country and the people are so nice. Loved it!!! I hope I get my son back here in Canada.
sorry to hear abt ur loss gagsv.

all the best
god bless.
can u share ur landing experience?

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

gagsv, very sorry to know about loss of your son. My deepest condolences for your son. May his soul live in peace.

And I am also relieved to know that your matter has been sorted out and you have landed in Canada.

May you get your son back in new land. You will definitely.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Hi I am just getting to read this now, I am deeply saddened at your loss. The Lord gives and He takes, blessed be His name. Accept our deepest sympathy and condolence to your Wife! We are praying for both of you for God to bless you with another son, amen!

gagsv said:

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per