+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Seniors, Qorax,PMM.... Please help "***** Querries after Med& PPR *******

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Dear All

2 weeks ago I received Med & PPR request. While preparing to fly [ We have to travel 2000kms]to undertake the Medicals, I received the following queries from the VO Today. Why they issued PPR if they are not sure about these basic things? Should i made the Meds or wait for their decision, b/c Med. examination will cost me and my family nearly 4000usd (ticket, hotel etc). The positive side ,It seems that the officer asking clarification not docs. Should i pursue the Med, reply for the queries, and wait what will happen? *** PLEASE****

Dear---
This refers to your application for permanent residency.
In order to proceed with your application you are requested to provide the following within 7 days from the date of this email:
1. Who was your employer in your country (e.g. the Government, the municipality etc.)?
2. Please provide an organizational chart of the Municipality, land and housing authority from the lowest position to the highest position and indicate where on the organizational chart your position as manager fell.
3. Please provide a detailed description of your employment as
(a) Manager, the Municipality, land and housing authority;
(b) Planning expert, in urban engineering office;
(c) Construction Projects coordinator, in private enterprise
4. Have you ever been a child soldier? If yes, please provide a detailed explanation.
5. Have you ever been a leader of a local administration? If yes, please provide a detailed explanation.
6. Under what circumstances did you leave your country to go to abroad in 2005? Please provide a detailed explanation.

Is this security related???

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
dadoki said:
Dear All

2 weeks ago I received Med & PPR request. While preparing to fly [ We have to travel 2000kms]to undertake the Medicals, I received the following queries from the VO Today. Why they issued PPR if they are not sure about these basic things? Should i made the Meds or wait for their decision, b/c Med. examination will cost me and my family nearly 4000usd (ticket, hotel etc). The positive side ,It seems that the officer asking clarification not docs. Should i pursue the Med, reply for the queries, and wait what will happen? *** PLEASE****

Dear---
In order to proceed with your application you are requested to provide the following within 7 days from the date of this email:
1. Who was your employer in your country (e.g. the Government, the municipality etc.)?
2. Please provide an organizational chart of the Municipality, land and housing authority from the lowest position to the highest position and indicate where on the organizational chart your position as manager fell.
4. Have you ever been a child soldier? If yes, please provide a detailed explanation.
5. Have you ever been a leader of a local administration? If yes, please provide a detailed explanation.
6. Under what circumstances did you leave your country to go to abroad in 2005? Please provide a detailed explanation.

Dear..first of all, apart from additional query from CHC, there always are timelines to finish the task and obviously u r having too for finishing the medical formalities. I doubt, if u dont go for medicals, may complicate your case so go for it and gud luck.

Secondly, these are routine queries though time of raising seems bit unusual. Reply them with confidence along with medical formalities. May be CHC needs to wrap up all the pending formalities in one go rather than delaying your case. Take it positively

Gud luk again
Cheers
Ashraf

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Hello Ashraf,

Thank you for your advice, and best wishes.
I am also thinking in that way. I am confident about my case and will
go for it.

sincerely,
Dadoki

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
All the best from now on.

Wishing you all the good luck !!!!!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Dear Seniors, Qorax,PMM.... Please help "***** Querries after Med& PPR *****

dadoki said:
Dear All

Dear---

Yes, it is Security Related. U were in the employ of the Govt. Sector in your homeland & CSIS/CIC couldn't reach some or many of your superiors to verify your claims. Besides, u also had travelled abroad in 2005. Thus, they'd like to know whether that travel was a Temp. Duty (TD) or a Personal Trip. And if it was a TD - what was the nature of the task.

U had recd your Meds+PPR - which proves that CIC is quite sanguine that u'd make it for your PR. U have the grade for being a landed immigrant. So relax! This questionnaire is just an extension to their positive thinking. And happens with many (& probably every Govt. Employee). They need to doubly ensure before stamping your Visa.

Yes again, this questionnaire is part of your post-Meds processing. Not a precursor to your Meds. So, as the previous member/s suggested - Go for your Meds as planned & do it asap too. U r in the threshold of making it now... God Willing u r thru! Be candid on your replies to those questions.

All the very best!

Qorax

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadoki said:
Dear All

Dear---

Hi,

As per the email from them it seems like a clarification for both background and security.

All these 1 to 6 clarifications that they have asked looks fine. I would suggest go ahead with your medicals and also send them the required clarification ASAP.

Provide them all the information that they have asked in 1 go.

I second QORAX for the opinion he has give you
Best of luck

dadoki

Nov 22, 2009
Dear Qorax,
I greatly appreciate your detailed reply. As you always do, this reply is precise and well explained. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Dear Rocky272727 & Canada121
Thank you for your replies. It gave me extra belief and energy to go all the way.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!