AOR Received.
02 10 2019
Med's Done....
22 10 2019
Reactions: MacPac

psvssgm

Aug 2, 2021
Hi,

I have a very serious issue in identifying my NOC code for the express entry profile.

I work in a management consulting company as a data analyst. My role is not client facing, instead, my team works for the internal leadership of the firm.

I build reports for the solution /region /account, etc. heads. These reports contain confidential numbers such as the fees we have generated from our clients, the rates we charged, etc. to help the leadership keep track of their performance.

I get the data for all this from the IT department of my firm and I get the data in excel files. I then use these files to build reports on either excel or on Power BI and Tableau which are business intelligence tools.

Now, 2172 seems like a match but barely, and I couldn't find any other noc code that has my responsibilities.

I really really need your help to identify my noc code to create my Express Entry profile.

I thank you for your time.

Hi, my job duties exactly match with that of yours. May I know if your process is completely done using 2172 NOC code?
If yes, could you please tell me what did you mention as your job responsibilities?

MacPac

Oct 19, 2021
Hi,

I have a very serious issue in identifying my NOC code for the express entry profile.

I work in a management consulting company as a data analyst. My role is not client facing, instead, my team works for the internal leadership of the firm.

I build reports for the solution /region /account, etc. heads. These reports contain confidential numbers such as the fees we have generated from our clients, the rates we charged, etc. to help the leadership keep track of their performance.

I get the data for all this from the IT department of my firm and I get the data in excel files. I then use these files to build reports on either excel or on Power BI and Tableau which are business intelligence tools.

Now, 2172 seems like a match but barely, and I couldn't find any other noc code that has my responsibilities.

I really really need your help to identify my noc code to create my Express Entry profile.

I thank you for your time.
Hello YVV, did you manage to move to Canada yet? Was 2172 the right NOC for you, bro?

Victor1991

Oct 28, 2021
Hey YVV can you please share your draft reference letter job duties, I have the exact same role as yours. Thank you.

misssree

Sep 28, 2021
Hey YVV can you please share your draft reference letter job duties, I have the exact same role as yours. Thank you.
Hi Victor

I'm also in the same boat as you with similar role trying to apply for PR. Could you please help me with the draft reference letters ?

misssree

Sep 28, 2021
No issues.
This NOC was accepted for me, but i do work on etl. Do try to include some form of etl in your responsibilities. If you don't at all, just ask your manager to do this favour for you. Otherwise, try to include it in your responsibilities and ask your manager to sign. You will not have any issues then
Hi, Can you please let me know what roles and responsibilities you mentioned in LOR for NOC 2172 ? I'm also a Power BI developer and used MSBI (SSIS, SSAS and SQL) for ETL.