+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DAR ES SALAAM APPLICANTS

sleepinginthegarden

Jun 24, 2024
Dar
I think it's holiday according to the website but they said it take 230days to process a visiting visa but I'm sure from March till today 230 days zmefka nakupitilza

Shadow19c

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Ok it hink the next holiday is only on the 16th of September but not 23rd
2024-09-16Maulid
2024-10-14Mwalimu Nyerere Day/Thanksgiving

malklv

Oct 4, 2023
Guys I'm a spouse sponsorship applicant of August 2023. The last update is received was from may 2024 and they were asking for additional documents. They told us they'll give a final decision in a month (Wich was June) but till then no update. Dar es salaam Visa office should have mercy on us because mentally were drained

malklv

Oct 4, 2023
The sad but is when U call them they respond very rudely like thy don't care at all I have tried commenting in their social media but nothing, i've called them nothing
I've given up on calling them. When you call them they act like you called the wrong office. And you should just wait. But I send them webforms, at least twice a week.
It's very frustrating.
May I know about the message that you said maybe on the 24th of this month we might receive updates?

sleepinginthegarden

Jun 24, 2024
Dar
Wacha tu my dear my husband asked his friend and that's the reply he got so I don't believe that at all
But my brother in law received and email saying that he should send an updated bank statement but he hasnt received from them

malklv

Oct 4, 2023
Wacha tu my dear my husband asked his friend and that's the reply he got so I don't believe that at all
But my brother in law received and email saying that he should send an updated bank statement but he hasnt received from them
I see. Awa watu Wana penda tukufeh na tatizo la roho. It's really traumatizing