+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
mashti said:
Dear friends,

My intention of joining this forum was to share the things I know about the immigration process specially spousal sponsorship with others. As I feel I have nothing more to add here, I have decided to leave the forum. Plus most people already got their visas and there are enough info in the forum for few that are left and waiting for PPR.

It was good to see few people from Mashhad. As one of my friends always tell me, that we, Mashadis, are every where like Chinese :)!!!

I wish I could help Kazhal with her file but I guess I acted too late and she did not reply to my personal message either.

Hope I could help few people and wish you all the best in your life. Good luck to those still waiting for PPR.

Remember you and your spouses waited too long to be with each other so you should try even harder to live together happily ever after. Living in new country is very challenging and nothing works best than patience and hard work.

Take care
Ya Ali
Mashti I joined the forum after you got your visa so we did not communicate much but I wish you all the best. And I completely agree with your last sentence. All of us who have to experience the difficult process of being separate from our significant others should try our best to live an AMAZING life after we are together!
Also don't worry there is me and at least another Mashhadi left here to maintain the balance :p

ARASHCA

Sep 6, 2012
Hey guys,

I just got a file number from CIC but i can not log into their website to check the status of my application? do you know why?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
ARASHCA said:
Hey guys,

I just got a file number from CIC but i can not log into their website to check the status of my application? do you know why?
Try this one ->

Identification Type : Client ID number -> enter your UCI (The sponser)
Surname/Family Name: Your name (The sponser)
Date of Birth:The sponser info
Place of Birth:The sponser info

Then you should have your sponsored person info in your page , otherwise try to call CIC and talk to them.

ARASHCA

Sep 6, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
Try this one ->

Identification Type : Client ID number -> enter your UCI (The sponser)
Surname/Family Name: Your name (The sponser)
Date of Birth:The sponser info
Place of Birth:The sponser info

Then you should have your sponsored person info in your page , otherwise try to call CIC and talk to them.
I tried that it didnt work, they said I can only check th status when my application is on process.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
ARASHCA said:
I tried that it didnt work, they said I can only check th status when my application is on process.
So you just wait . If you have received the eligibility letter and the file number don't be worry .
As you can find in this forum in some cases their status did not change to "In process" and they received the PPR.

ARASHCA

Sep 6, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
So you just wait . If you have received the eligibility letter and the file number don't be worry .
As you can find in this forum in some cases their status did not change to "In process" and they received the PPR.
ok thanks for your help

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
ARASHCA said:
ok thanks for your help
Arashca: Give it some time till you be able to use it. It take them some time to update their system, I think within a week or two you will be to see the status of your file on the CIC website.

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Che sokoote margbari injast :) hamisheh bad az in sokootha koli PPR darim:)

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
solh said:
Che sokoote margbari injast :) hamisheh bad az in sokootha koli PPR darim:)
Still we have Friday :)

HappyGoLucky

Apr 26, 2012
Folks,

I have just reviewed my wife's GCMS notes and learned that Ankara might want to interview her. With the Canadian Embassy in Tehran being shut tight, how and where is this going to happen? Aside from the uncertain location of the interview, my wife doesn't speak a word of English so she requires a translator. Can anybody shed any light on the process? Has anybody been through an interview recently? I thought about calling Ankara but it's unlikely that I am going to get a straight answer.

Any comments, advice, feedback even jokes are much appreciated. :)

HappyGoLucky

Apr 26, 2012
To the lady who just sent me a Personal Message with very useful information on interviews. Many thanks.

I am a Newbie on this forum and can't yet reply to private messages. Would you be able to send me another message with an email address so I can communicate with you offline?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
HappyGoLucky said:
Folks,

I have just reviewed my wife's GCMS notes and learned that Ankara might want to interview her. With the Canadian Embassy in Tehran being shut tight, how and where is this going to happen? Aside from the uncertain location of the interview, my wife doesn't speak a word of English so she requires a translator. Can anybody shed any light on the process? Has anybody been through an interview recently? I thought about calling Ankara but it's unlikely that I am going to get a straight answer.

Hello HappyGoLucky,
below you can find several interview questionnaire :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjbAo-cfJJ1IdGVxVjE1SkN1c2lNUFhMTzJ4Uy1DUlE#gid=1

may I ask you a question ? How long have you been in this process ?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
hi
so you interview is most likely going to be in Ankara and if everything goes well then they will request her passport and the next day she will be issued the visa....so congrats...u are almost there...also on the original form when u filled it out...there is a section where it asks will you require a translator? dont worry even they will ask you again if you require the presence of a translator.
one of our mutual family friends was required to have an interview also...it all went well
so good luck:)
and also what is your time line? when did you apply? and when did you turn in to inprocess? and does it says exactly on the notes that you are going to be required to do an interview???

HappyGoLucky said:
Folks,