App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
iltham
what do u think about my case
the medicals are expired one month and 10 days ago .they emailed me on the 19th october telling me that ur wifes file is in queue for review by the responsible officer.if a decsion is made or we require new documents we will contact u.so do you think the will ask me to redo the medicals ?and when they emailed me they didnt notice that my medicals are expired?i mean they did not mention in the email that my medical are expired?im so confused :(

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
anyone else can help me ???

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
shas44 said:
hey this is good new i think :) ..how long it has been since ur applicatin reached damascus ?? good luck
my application is in damascus since december 15. after they requested documents 19th april i havenot heard any thing from them.

thank you

NH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
shas44 said:
have u sent the reciept wich the doctore gave to u to the embassy ???
mikie said:
dear NH
u mean that u redid the medicals without asking u to redo it?or they are dealing with the expired medicals??
my medical expired 13th agust i redid the medical and send the copy to the embassy in agust 1st. so the already my new medical and it seems that is why they have not yet requested to redo. my MP told us to redo it before it expires and we did. now it seems they are dealing with the new one.

regards,

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
who is the MP?

hockeyjunky

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Dam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikie said:
iltham
the medicals are expired one month and 10 days ago .they emailed me on the 19th october telling me that ur wifes file is in queue for review by the responsible officer.if a decsion is made or we require new documents we will contact u.so do you think the will ask me to redo the medicals ?and when they emailed me they didnt notice that my medicals are expired?i mean they did not mention in the email that my medical are expired?im so confused :(
Hey mikie! ...I think you should re-do your medical anyways! because even if they issued your visa, you can't enter Canada with an expired medical! I think you should redo it ASAP! It won't harm your application!

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
mikie said:
iltham
sorry I just formated my computer

yes u should redo your medicals

as Sohrab said u cannot enter canada without valid medicals

again so sorry to be late

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi allllll....I got my approval letter today by mail al7amdullah...the letter's date is oct 12.....however they sent me back my CD which i put my wedding pics on, cuz i didnt know that CD are not accepted ..but they wrote that they send it back because it is not required for the moment, and didnt write that i have to send anything back :)and its only says that I have to filled in the Quebec form and send it to Quebec office..now i can relax....inshalah the good news are coming up for all of us ya rab

I loged in to my Ecas and it says Decision Made.. Application Received..and Medical results have been received.

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
mohammedm123 said:
Hi allllll....I got my approval letter today by mail al7amdullah...the letter's date is oct 12.....however they sent me back my CD which i put my wedding pics on, cuz i didnt know that CD are not accepted ..but they wrote that they send it back because it is not required for the moment, and didnt write that i have to send anything back :)and its only says that I have to filled in the Quebec form and send it to Quebec office..now i can relax....inshalah the good news are coming up for all of us ya rab

I loged in to my Ecas and it says Decision Made.. Application Received..and Medical results have been received.
good luck

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
mohammedm123 said:

congratulations mohammedm123! :) wish u a speedy journey!
btw, has your file been sent to damascus or ottawa?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
congratulations mohammedm123! :) wish u a speedy journey!
btw, has your file been sent to damascus or ottawa?
Thank you very much Vivi jon :)
my file has been sent to Damascus....I thought it will be to Ottawa, but it doesnt...they wrote that my file was trasferred to Damascus

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ok, so I want to know if you guys have any information about this. I'm a Canadian, born and raised in Toronto. I stayed in Lebanon all summer, and I am now back here working full time BUT it really is not working out, things are really tough being away from my husband. Say in the beginning of next yr i went to stay with my husband for a full two months, would his papers get denied/take a longer time to process, because by march of nxt yr it'll be 11months.

Please any info would be of help trying to decide what to do, because I think I read something here once that someone was living with their husband and her husbands papers weren't going to get processed unless she showed some kind of proof of going back-can't my proof be as simple as i'm pure Canadian and I'm only there for my husbands sake cause I can't control my nerves without him :p

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Ok, so I want to know if you guys have any information about this. I'm a Canadian, born and raised in Toronto. I stayed in Lebanon all summer, and I am now back here working full time BUT it really is not working out, things are really tough being away from my husband. Say in the beginning of next yr i went to stay with my husband for a full two months, would his papers get denied/take a longer time to process, because by march of nxt yr it'll be 11months.

Please any info would be of help trying to decide what to do, because I think I read something here once that someone was living with their husband and her husbands papers weren't going to get processed unless she showed some kind of proof of going back-can't my proof be as simple as i'm pure Canadian and I'm only there for my husbands sake cause I can't control my nerves without him :p
hi nairy

be sure that if u go to see ur hubby it wont effect the process of ur paper we asked service canada about that so don't worry the only proof they need that u can afford the stay of ur sponsored person until he can work