Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
MR BOU said:
nothing new today???
nop just woke up i saw a msg from a Syrian number it was my husband saying he's going to the embassy in 1 hr to pick up the visa (1 hr ago)

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
nop just woke up i saw a msg from a Syrian number it was my husband saying he's going to the embassy in 1 hr to pick up the visa (1 hr ago)
wooohoooooooooooo mabrook :D

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
nagz2207 said:
very good nagz2207
inshaallah one day we wright the same as this news :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
parastoo said:
very good nagz2207
inshaallah one day we wright the same as this news :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
inshallah very soon my friends

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
9 month of suffering, is it going to end?yalla Damascuse dakhell allah

did hibz get her PPr?

hockeyjunky

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Dam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
9 month of suffering, is it going to end?yalla Damascuse dakhell allah

did hibz get her PPr?
Mikey, i think we're in the same timeline of hibz! our medical is expiring soon ..6th of Nov. ! I was wondering ,when they asked you to fill the questionnaire, did they ask you to pay "right of permanent residence fee" as well?!

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
hockeyjunky said:
Mikey, i think we're in the same timeline of hibz! our medical is expiring soon ..6th of Nov. ! I was wondering ,when they asked you to fill the questionnaire, did they ask you to pay "right of permanent residence fee" as well?!
hey!...my medicals expires in 15 of November.
I payed all the fees at the beginning of the process
there was no missing documents....so they only asked for RQ
r u sponsoring from Leb?

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Good morning :)

I received a call from the embassy today, and the officer informed me that our the doctor in paris forwarded him the required information, but even better, he extended my husband's med's for one month so he does not have to rush to come here...
so for those whose meds are going to expire soon, i think you should def wait until the expiry date because you really never know what happens. To me, this all feels like a dream because i never imagined it happening.

Inshallah ya rab, all of you will experience similar news soon ya rab!

Nags or any who received a PPR did your request say something similiar to this:

Dear ****
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Damascus, Syria:

* ORIGINAL individual valid passport, for yourself.
* 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Damascus no later than 7 days from the date of this letter. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

hockeyjunky

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Dam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
hey!...my medicals expires in 15 of November.
I payed all the fees at the beginning of the process
there was no missing documents....so they only asked for RQ
r u sponsoring from Leb?

I'm sponsoring my wife from Jordan! we paid all the fees at the beginning as well! and then we received an e-mail from embassy on September, 14th.. asking for the right of permanent residence fee !! when we asked the lawyer ...she said : asking for that fee means the application is finally being approved!! but when i came here, i felt like no body has paid it or you guys paid it in the early beginning before they even ask for it?! ... :)

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
hibz said:

I received a call from the embassy today, and the officer informed me that our the doctor in paris forwarded him the required information, but even better, he extended my husband's med's for one month so he does not have to rush to come here...
so for those whose meds are going to expire soon, i think you should def wait until the expiry date because you really never know what happens. To me, this all feels like a dream because i never imagined it happening.

Dear ****
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Damascus, Syria:

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Damascus no later than 7 days from the date of this letter. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.
mabrook it is finally over for you

hockeyjunky

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Dam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hibz said:

Dear ****

congratttssssss ;D ;D ;D

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hockeyjunky said:
I'm sponsoring my wife from Jordan! we paid all the fees at the beginning as well! and then we received an e-mail from embassy on September, 14th.. asking for the right of permanent residence fee !! when we asked the lawyer ...she said : asking for that fee means the application is finally being approved!! but when i came here, i felt like no body has paid it or you guys paid it in the early beginning before they even ask for it?! ... :)
i paid it from the beginning as well and they ask me the same so i sent the receipt with the RQ and other docs

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
hockeyjunky said:
we paid it before we submitted the application to CIC, 1040$
Did you fill your RQ?

hockeyjunky

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Dam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
we paid it before we submitted the application to CIC, 1040$
Did you fill your RQ?
yes, we filled it and send it back on Sep. 17th! but we didn't hear anything since then!