waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
A+M said:
thx so much for the replies:) is the validity based on which country it is from? his is Iran. I thought it was a year... I'll have to double check. should we email them for the b number or just use our number that we got from Mississauga?
u welcome...the validity is based on the country, no idea how long the clearance from Iran is valid...u don't need to email them to check, the place from where he got the first certificate could tell u (police department or ministry of interior, something like that); in general it's written on the police clearance itself....on the CIC website, they say in general most countries issue it for a period of 90 days

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Zainiraq said:
Guys how do u check if ur medical result been received do they usually send u email to say we received it????? Also the green paper u get from dr do u have to send original or can u send the copy !!! Thanx
the green paper has to be sent original with the application....but for sure do keep a copy of it!!! u would know if the medicals r received in Paris (either by asking the doctor or by following urself with the courier; if the doctor sent it by DHL for example and he gave u the tracking number); after that, it's not really clear; some people sent email to the embassy and they confirmed, other times they won't reply; other people saw it in the e-cas "medicals received" but then that message disappeared (again e-cas is not really reliable); just wait and see
as the for the 2nd medical it should b the same as the first, and yeah that time u would give the doctor the file number (at least that's what they say to do ???)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missmini said:
u welcome...the validity is based on the country, no idea how long the clearance from Iran is valid...u don't need to email them to check, the place from where he got the first certificate could tell u (police department or ministry of interior, something like that); in general it's written on the police clearance itself....on the CIC website, they say in general most countries issue it for a period of 90 days
hey all....police clearance in leb is valid 12 months ....in syria 18 months ...now iran i dont know.....u would have to ask ur mp i found out through my mp...
good luck all

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very last page of this document: http://tinyurl.com/2lqf3e. They'll give you copy 2 of one of the IMM1017 forms after signing it.
nairyd said:
Can someone pleasee help me! My husband has to redo his medicals, and he is going to do it at Rizk hospital because thats where he did his first one. He called them this morning and they told him to bring appendix C, its 4 am in Toronto and i had to call the hospital to hear this for myself, and they said the same thing to me-she didnt even say bring 5 passport photos or his B#-i dont know if they even know what he has to bring! She then got a little antsy with me and told me to ask around and hung up!

So is it tru, just Appendix C if at Rizk hospital, and if so where do i downloadjust Appendix C off the internet, dont i have to download the WHOLE application.

Please someone that has done it there, help! xoxo

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, so maybe now the world has one less thing to worry about. Like what happens now that Kim Jong Il is dead, perhaps.
Arezou said:
It seems that the situation going to be a little bit better in Syria. "Both the Qatari and the Omani foreign ministers have said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will sign an Arab peace plan to end the ten-month violent crackdown against protesters and dissent before an Arab League meeting later this week." I hope it is true.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From looking at the Damascus website, it appears the embassy is open until 4:30 Sunday to Wednesday, until 1:30 on Thursday, closed the rest of the week, and closed on Dec. 25, 26, and Jan. 2 for the upcoming holidays.

Wardeh said:
The embassy will be closing Dec 23, 24, 25, 26
what about Dec 27, 28 , 29 what do you think guys? are they going to work those days in between?

then again they will probably close Jan 1 or/and Jan 2 right?

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
missmini said:
A validity doesn't mentioned in Iranian police clearance. I checked my own and there is nothing.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Ramz27 said:
hey all....police clearance in leb is valid 12 months ....in syria 18 months ...now iran i dont know.....u would have to ask ur mp i found out through my mp...
good luck all
reaaaally, but why on ours each time he took it from Damascus it's written "valid 90 days"; same for the one from UAE...now we just got new ones since the old seemed to be expired ??? is it possible that we don't talk abt the same documents ???

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Arezou said:
A validity doesn't mentioned in Iranian police clearance. I checked my own and there is nothing.
I agree with u, we dont have it in Iran

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
This is from the guide 3999: Sponsorship of a spouse, regarding police certificate:

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator.
However there's nothing on validity of police certificates unlike medical exam reports.

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear all friends,
I am filling the forms to sponsor my husband. I have a friend who has sponsored her husband and her representative told her to prepare some signed letters from the people(as witnesses) who knew about their relationship. have you guys done that? or have you ever heard about it? and another question: is the initial processing fee $550? have I understood that correctly? (75+475)?
Thank you all for being supportive

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$75 for the sponsor + $475 for the principal applicant (assuming this is the only person being sponsored) + $490 for the RPRF (landing fee) = $1040
kamelia said:
dear all friends,
I am filling the forms to sponsor my husband. I have a friend who has sponsored her husband and her representative told her to prepare some signed letters from the people(as witnesses) who knew about their relationship. have you guys done that? or have you ever heard about it? and another question: is the initial processing fee $550? have I understood that correctly? (75+475)?

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
kamelia said:
dear all friends,
hi
no i havent sent any letters of witnesses of my relationship , my wedding pictures are enough and other proofs like e mails and such.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly, I would suggest sending as much proof as possible and leaving the decision about how much documentation is "enough" to the immigration officer. Remember, these people are trying to determine if your relationship is genuine and not a marriage of convenience for the purposes of coming to Canada, and wedding pictures don't always cut it. I think letters of support from both sets of family and friends attesting to the bona fida nature of your relationship are a very good idea for anyone. Also, any plane or train tickets if you traveled that way at any time to see each other, itineraries and travel tickets of trips you made *together*, evidence of any dates, trips, or outings you made together, receipts from any purchases you made for one another, pictures of you together apart from the wedding and honemoon (if there was one), including both before the marriage and after the marriage, any other evidence from the engagement and wedding besides photos (including the planning of the wedding), any cards that you may have sent one another for birthdays or holidays, any love letters, text messages and instant message transcripts, emails, cards you may have sent out to others as a couple, messages you sent to your friends and family in which you talked about your significant other, and last but not least, shared bank accounts or credit cards or any other "legal" evidence of your combining of affairs, including your financial affairs.

Ramz27 said:
hi
no i havent sent any letters of witnesses of my relationship , my wedding pictures are enough and other proofs like e mails and such.