File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
sorry for the negative news, i see everyone is pissed off just because i shared my 2 cents , no worries i wish you all the best and congratulations on your interview , maybe ill see your husband :D ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
merci dostiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
khahesh golam anytime :D

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
maybe you should slow down a little bit as opposed to being aggressive towards what people write. all mrBou said was not to panic about the electricity and that there are generators in place HOWEVER no where did he say that the situation is not bad in syria . PLZ do not insult people's intelligence in this forum... its great u are coming in here and breaking all the rules to inform ur dear friends but u shud read and digest urself instead of attacking and giving a low shot and taking things so personal.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Hi Sohrab! Hope you're having a great time in Damascus! My family there says they have nothing to worry about over there, they feel pretty safe! I hope you feel that way too! So weird that you can inform us of all these things, seeing as you do work in the CIC offices in Damascus! Weird stuff, I would hope they can't see you writing these things. I just have a tiny request from you, could you please not tell us "negative news"-ignorance is bliss, and we'd like to keep it that way! However many months our documents are in process is however many months, we dont need to know the background of it cause it'll just make us think more, and oh boy we all know we think wayy too much during this process.

Also, this comment of yours 'thats why im working on files like yours, i know im smiling ' was very rude, and in my opinion I really think you owe whoever you said that to a huge apology (then again that is just MY opinion). We aren't here to be rude to eachother or upset eachothers feeling, because God knows our feelings are already as upset as they can be seeing that our significant other is miles and miles away from us. So i'm saying this not only to you Sohrab, but to everyone, lets please try and be respectful and spread happiness to eachother because we are all great people, and I go on here and feel really happy reading good news and positive energy-what I read today made me really sad.

I hope everyone has amazing weekends! Sunday is a brand new week! Good luck to all!

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
To dear Sohrab :

Sohrab jan it's very nice of you to risk you position in order to inform us of the facts. I believe it's always better to know the reality than just fooling ourselves with fake hopes. This way we can better deal for the unknowns and plan better for tomorrow. I think everyone here better appreciate it than nagging ...
Please keep us informed and those who are not interested they can just ignore your posts and not read it.

Keep up the good job body and good luck

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lovebirds said:
To dear Sohrab :

Sohrab jan it's very nice of you to risk you position in order to inform us of the facts. I believe it's always better to know the reality than just fooling ourselves with fake hopes. This way we can better deal for the unknowns and plan better for tomorrow. I think everyone here better appreciate it than nagging ...
Please keep us informed and those who are not interested they can just ignore your posts and not read it.

It's not called nagging! Also, FYI people who work for the government cant be on sites like this. :D Yay to not hearing negative stuff ;)

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
lovebirds said:
To dear Sohrab :

dear lovebirds .. nairy's point is valid she is trying to remind us all to be positive and supportive of each other during this process. not to be rude or insulting to one another. i think it is very insulting of u to call people's comments and feelings as NAGGING in this forum !!! it has been asked of by many people before hand to keep positive and uplifting and instead people come in and start bashing each other and creating problems.

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
By the way,
We are living in a free world and we can not order people what to say and what not to say. Everyone is free to interpret however they want to and ALSO everyone is free to comment in any way they wish. it's up to us what to believe or not to believe about someone else's comment or opinion. I already apologize for being so up-front; even though, it may sound bitter now, but I hope it helps in long run ... ;)

Good Luck to everyone

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lovebirds said:
By the way,
We are living in a free world and we can not order people what to say and what not to say. Everyone is free to interpret however they want to and ALSO everyone is free to comment in any way they wish. it's up to us what to believe or not to believe about someone else's comment or opinion. I already apologize for being so up-front; even though, it may sound bitter now, but I hope it helps in long run ... ;)

Good Luck to everyone
Hence, tiny request/in my opinion was said. Whoever wants to be rude can be as rude as they want to be, but all I know is that there are more then enough negative things around me, and going on this site and reading negative things just puts me down more. I dont want to comment on this anymore because I FEEL like it just got out of hand. :D Take care. xoxo :)

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Hence, tiny request/in my opinion was said. Whoever wants to be rude can be as rude as they want to be, but all I know is that there are more then enough negative things around me, and going on this site and reading negative things just puts me down more. I dont want to comment on this anymore because I FEEL like it just got out of hand. :D Take care. xoxo :)
:D ;D 8)

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
Sweetie, positive or negative doesn't matter... cause reality is reality and we better accept it and think of a solution rather than fooling ourselves like a bird hidden with its head under the snow !!!
I might sound rude but let's be honest; you are talking about being positive ! all we see is not positive and it sounds more like nagging and by the way nagging is not a bad word to use so that I should apologize for it !!!!
Dear missbou and nairy you have absolutly no idea of my situation so if you were me you might have been dead by now :) !!!!! just kidding you guys !!!

wish you best

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovebirds said:
Sweetie, positive or negative doesn't matter... cause reality is reality and we better accept it and think of a solution rather than fooling ourselves like a bird hidden with its head under the snow !!!
I might sound rude but let's be honest; you are talking about being positive ! all we see is not positive and it sounds more like nagging and by the way nagging is not a bad word to use so that I should apologize for it !!!!
Dear missbou and nairy you have absolutly no idea of my situation so if you were me you might have been dead by now :) !!!!! just kidding you guys !!!

wish you best
nice joke sis

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, wow I am so late .Dear geminibella and coolamir congradulations!I am really happy that you got the good news ,sorry for being late to congradulate you.Hope you a great life with your spouses.
And guys my brother got his ppr too ( he was sponsored by my sister ) he got it less than what was supposed to happen,so good sign.
Dear sohrab I appreciate you for sharing information . ;) GOOD LUCK on your job dear.

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souhait said:
hello everyone, wow I am so late .Dear geminibella and coolamir congradulations!I am really happy that you got the good news ,sorry for being late to congradulate you.Hope you a great life with your spouses.
And guys my brother got his ppr too ( he was sponsored by my sister ) he got it less than what was supposed to happen,so good sign.
Dear sohrab I appreciate you for sharing information . ;) GOOD LUCK on your job dear.
I must say that Sohrab was one of the best participants in this forum regardless of the "style" he used to deliver the information. You might like his style and you might not, I personaly did not like the style but I sure did like the information and for that I would like to say THANK YOU sohrab and best wishes. For all the kids in this forum, if there is any, I would like to say "Life's tough, get a helmet".
Sohrab:If the situation is good in Damascus, and I hope it's, try to have a dinner at "Al Garyeh" resturant on the airport highway.. AMAZING place.
Good luck to everyone and hope to see much more pprs coming out next week....

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
missbou said:
maybe you should slow down a little bit as opposed to being aggressive towards what people write. all mrBou said was not to panic about the electricity and that there are generators in place HOWEVER no where did he say that the situation is not bad in syria . PLZ do not insult people's intelligence in this forum... its great u are coming in here and breaking all the rules to inform ur dear friends but u shud read and digest urself instead of attacking and giving a low shot and taking things so personal.
lol i was being aggressive? ok you know what no worries, im wrong you and your husband are right i apologize