AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
oh my butterflies are going to be on the 6 months flower tomorrow! lol! yaaaaay 6 months! i don't know why i have a good feeling about passing the 6 months! lol!

and A+M, the thing that you have 3 kids in your ticker too is soooooooooo cute! :*

Marrry

Jun 30, 2011
MR BOU said:
hi scarycemetery
most of us here waited our med to expire and we redid it so don't rush it they might call and ask you to come and take your visa before it expires.
Hi scarycemetry, do u calculate medical expiration one year from the day you did it or from the day they notice you thay'd recieve it?

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
vivi2 said:
it really feels bad when you come to check the forum and there's posts that you understand nothing from them. i mean like a few words is ok, but when its a whole post. :( not all of us know arabic here. especially that when you see a word such as "visitor visa" and you really like to know what the post is about but you just can't!
vivi dear all he said were nice words of congratulations and he was saying good luck for the future. but maybe some of the expressions cannot be translated well to English.
and the last line he said he might apply for a visa even if it's been 12 months he has nothing to lose

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marrry said:
Hi scarycemetry, do u calculate medical expiration one year from the day you did it or from the day they notice you thay'd recieve it?
welcome marrry you from the day u did it

plz inform us of ur time line

koumail130

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
vivi2 said:
it really feels bad when you come to check the forum and there's posts that you understand nothing from them. i mean like a few words is ok, but when its a whole post. :( not all of us know arabic here. especially that when you see a word such as "visitor visa" and you really like to know what the post is about but you just can't!

متاسفم برای صحبت کردن به زبان عربی
Sorry for speaking in Arabic
;)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
wait me my love said:
mabrook (nagz and Hibz) wnchullah 3a2belna 2ariban, marteh natritneh be montreal wma lezem 7ada yef2od l2amal... nchullah 2ariban jedan.. alef mabrok mara tenyeh ya jame3a wnchullah btelte2o 3an 2areb wbt3eishou 7ayet haniyeh wkella sa3adeh wd3olna...

ana karret 2adem 3ala visitor visa hayda l5amis hek badeh jareb ma32eno saro 12 month, bass 2elet b2areb balkeh bymshi l7al..
merci kelak zo2. u are next nchallah :(

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
nagz2207 said:
vivi dear all he said were nice words of congratulations and he was saying good luck for the future. but maybe some of the expressions cannot be translated well to English.
and the last line he said he might apply for a visa even if it's been 12 months he has nothing to lose
nagz thanks sweetie for the translation :) yeah i know how some things can't be translated ;) i was curios about the visitor visa line ;)

wait me my love, i really hope you get it :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
koumail130 said:
متاسفم برای صحبت کردن به زبان عربی
Sorry for speaking in Arabic
;)
oh koumail! you're kind! :)

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
sorry for the Arabic speaking vivi wmml said: that he is going to apply for a visitor visa next Thursday and some congrats word

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
vivi2 said:
oh my butterflies are going to be on the 6 months flower tomorrow! lol! yaaaaay 6 months! i don't know why i have a good feeling about passing the 6 months! lol!

and A+M, the thing that you have 3 kids in your ticker too is soooooooooo cute! :*
Hi Vivi2! My application arrived in Damascus April 6th, so we are at the same timeline!! I hope for good news by the end of December or ATLEAST end of January! Cant lose hope!

And congratz Nagz! I'm Armenian, so I kinda understood what you wrote in arabic that your husband said and LOL'd! I'm happy he is on his way back from Syria!

Love hearing great news! Good luck to all of us thats left !

Marrry

Jun 30, 2011
mikey said:
did Mohammed_AB get his visa?
Hi dear Mikey, I'm his wife.no we have not get any e-mails yet :(
Our medical will be expire next week and they've not ask for redoing, do u thing we should redo it or just wait?isnt it risky to wait ?

Marrry

Jun 30, 2011
MR BOU said:
welcome marrry you from the day u did it

plz inform us of ur time line
Hi Mr Bou, thanks for replying. My husband mohammad-AB is in your chart because he is the sponsor,
We are one of those November people too but we've not recieved any e-mails even for redonig my medicals because it will be expire few days later, do u thing it's more better to redo it before they ask? And would you plz tell me which page contain the updated chart?
Thanks

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
MR BOU said:
parev nairy you vivi and i have almost the same time line whats the paper that they ask ur husband with his RQ?
Hi MR. Bou, i still have not received any emails from them :/!

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marrry said:
Hi Mr Bou, thanks for replying. My husband mohammad-AB is in your chart because he is the sponsor,
We are one of those November people too but we've not recieved any e-mails even for redonig my medicals because it will be expire few days later, do u thing it's more better to redo it before they ask? And would you plz tell me which page contain the updated chart?
Thanks
marry, nairy u didnt get the residency questionnaire???

i didn't get any email about redoing the medical but i redid it and did my police report 2 and send it by DHL

Marrry

Jun 30, 2011
MR BOU said:
marry, nairy u didnt get the residency questionnaire???

Yeah they asked for RQ form in late june and they recieved it in early july
Again would u tell me the chart page?