bash

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 05,2011
mohammedm123 said:
Hi all, how are you, I hope u all get new nees soon inshalah, well I'm one of those silent readers that u all encourage to participate with u, the truth is EVERYDAY more than 5 times per day i come here and see your posts, but could not reply cuz u all are in the end of this process and I am new for it since i still wait for my sponsership approval I hope I can get good new by next 2 weeks inshalah as they are working on applications recived on july 15th and mine was recived on july 25th, plz pray for me to get at least one good new about the aproval and will not have my package return back to me

I just saw this news about freud marriage in canada, and I felt ashamed and worry more about our applications bcoz all the names are arabs :S
they only get married to canadien women to have their papers ,,,,,I hate when pple do that bcoz they will affect those who are waiting for their true beloved sepouse.....
so I would like to share this article with u guys
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/passionateeyeshowcase/2010/truelove/

I totally agree with you Mohamed, and i also hate the people who do fraud marriage, it is like the people who pretend to be here in canada for 3 years for the citizen and they actually are abroad, that is why the gov. discovered that and 1800 arabs had their citizen ship taken from them , i so despite those people who try to by pass laws in canada and what hurts most that they are mostly arabs , and those are the people who givethe bad images of our countries.,
anyway i wish you all the best of luck and inshala u will have your pprs vvery soon,
God bless

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
arggg that is frustrating . I think you can maybe send them last year's university acceptance and tell them it expired while waiting for the visa. write them a letter explaining what happened.. tell then maybe your wife was having a depression that's why you moved back to Iran to be closer looll
lol, thanks but i moved back to Iran before I even met her LOL. I did write them back in June and explained the situation but they didn't even respond regarding university acceptance, they just wrote that your file is in final stage !!! (THANKS)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
looll I am siting in the bus and the two men next to me are talking about spousal sponsorship or skilled worker sponsorship from the Damascus office and they're like what is going on Over there that's taking so long!!! I should tell them to join our forum

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
coolamir said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all these posts, it really gives me hope.

I just received an email from embassy that they want us to redo the Medical Exams and Police certificate.

Is this a good news, like a step before Visa? We were waiting for background check for 4 months, we have been waiting for more than 13 months. (they kept telling us you are in final stage before this email came today)

Thanks again.
Your visa will be issued soon, in sha'a ALLAH!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
Mohammed thanks for the video! I saw it on tv last night but it was ending
I will watch it tonight. by the way they made the same documentary last year but there weren't any names disclosed and I think only one Arab... but last year was more abt how some
people go to other countries like in Africa and south America and get married and once their sponsor gets here they run away... it's rly sad that we have to suffer cuz of ppl
like that
bash said:
I totally agree with you Mohamed, and i also hate the people who do fraud marriage, it is like the people who pretend to be here in canada for 3 years for the citizen and they actually are abroad, that is why the gov. discovered that and 1800 arabs had their citizen ship taken from them , i so despite those people who try to by pass laws in canada and what hurts most that they are mostly arabs , and those are the people who givethe bad images of our countries.,
anyway i wish you all the best of luck and inshala u will have your pprs vvery soon,
God bless
nath18 said:
hello mohammad, approval from Mississaugua was the easiest part believe me, it came so quickly. u're gonna have an answer soon, don't worry about it!

Thank you all, and Inshalah we all hear good news ya rab....
Allah ykon b3ona kelna , we are all in the same boat, this is the last week of sept so lets hope all for the good in october

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
I submitted my RQ, my wife's medical exam expires mid November, Do you guys think they will be asking her to redo them ?

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Thats good news coolamir. My application is under process in damascus since Aug 25th. My MP told me 2 weeks ago that the review (background check etc) is complete and waiting for medical and police clearence. Did they tell you the same thing before asknig you to re-do medical ? InshaAllah soon I will hear the same. Do you know how long it takes after the medical ?

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
Thats good news coolamir. My application is under process in damascus since Aug 25th. My MP told me 2 weeks ago that the review (background check etc) is complete and waiting for medical and police clearence. Did they tell you the same thing before asknig you to re-do medical ? InshaAllah soon I will hear the same. Do you know how long it takes after the medical ?
Actually last time i spoke to the embassy via email was about 1 month ago. They just told me that you are in final stage for background check and unfortunately they cannot speed up the process. (it was in final stage for 4 months).

Today i just got an email from them asking for medical and police clearance. (i was actually going to email them next week see if the background check is done?)

I am not sure how long it will take my friend, it will take about 2 weeks for us to get the docs ready, mail them which might take 3-5 days from Iran. So i hope some one can answer how long it will take from now on. (maybe 2 - 3 months before they ask for passport).

wait me my love

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolamir said:
Actually last time i spoke to the embassy via email was about 1 month ago. They just told me that you are in final stage for background check and unfortunately they cannot speed up the process. (it was in final stage for 4 months).

Today i just got an email from them asking for medical and police clearance. (i was actually going to email them next week see if the background check is done?)

I am not sure how long it will take my friend, it will take about 2 weeks for us to get the docs ready, mail them which might take 3-5 days from Iran. So i hope some one can answer how long it will take from now on. (maybe 2 - 3 months before they ask for passport).
noway it takes 3month, i know after the medical you wait 2or3 weeks and thats it

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Atleast the embassy told you that the file is in last stage. They wrote to me a month ago saying that my file is in queue for review by the officer. My file has been in queue since june. My MP gave me hope 2 weeks ago telling me that the review is complete. However, I am still waiting for a response from the embassy. They havent replied to my email which I sent 2 weeks ago.
Regarding post-medical, most got PPR within 4-6 weeks.

coolamir

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shas44 said:
Atleast the embassy told you that the file is in last stage. They wrote to me a month ago saying that my file is in queue for review by the officer. My file has been in queue since june. My MP gave me hope 2 weeks ago telling me that the review is complete. However, I am still waiting for a response from the embassy. They havent replied to my email which I sent 2 weeks ago.
Regarding post-medical, most got PPR within 4-6 weeks.
oh ya the queue thing, i got that email as well before they tell me that our file is in final stage, so hang in there, you should get the same email shortly for background check.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
the whole WORLD is in QUEUE for REVIEW ... but when do they actually get to doing the REVIEW ??????????

lol seriously tho!!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
geminibella said:
the whole WORLD is in QUEUE for REVIEW ... but when do they actually get to doing the REVIEW ??????????

lol seriously tho!!
if my husband goes back to Africa I'm moving back with him. it's far fro
being over I don't even think they 'll be done with November files by january

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
nagz2207 said:
if my husband goes back to Africa I'm moving back with him. it's far fro
being over I don't even think they 'll be done with November files by january
honestly i feel the same way

this whole process has been so depressing in every single way you can think of .. at some point I start to blame myself and feel like its my fault I didnt go overseas and wait while it was being processed anywho well see but i think even by december ill still be on this forum waiting.. hm!