12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
missmini said:
whyyy nooo....it is nice to see the chart from the beginning ::) with everyone there....meanwhile if anyone wants and think it's helful copy paste just Ankara members in a new chart.....like this we can have the same big chart where everyone used to b with damascus embassy and a few smaller ones on how it was splitted....

me i want in the big chart with Arezou and vivi :p
Couldn't agree more missmini, I want to be part of the original chart although we have a chart for Lebanese applicants. So delete me hehe maybe only after I go GREEENNN!!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
still waiting said:
Couldn't agree more missmini, I want to be part of the original chart although we have a chart for Lebanese applicants. So delete me hehe maybe only after I go GREEENNN!!!
Kat_H, we're waiting impatiently for your good news!!! I hope all went smoothly in your BIG DAY!!!!

amirnezam

Mar 29, 2012
hi guys,

i am writing you from Ankara. our 14 months processing time was passed therefore i decided to come to Ankara and follow up on the file and hope that i would either get an answer for PR or get a temporary tourist visa for my wife like Fardizad did. i did show up at 8 o'clock at the immigiration section of the embassy and there were almost 30 people in line for their applications and after 2 hours of waiting they told me write your email address and we will contact you otherwise since you have a lawyer you just have to wait to hear from him!!! i did explain to them that the processing time has passed and they said: well you jusy have to wait more!!!!! the funny thing was that i was not able to see any candian employee and the reciption was the only place i could reach and they refused me any access to anyone else. basically the people i could talk to didn't have any authority over this issue and when i asked to talk to someone in charge or a advisor or counselor or officer they said you can't!!!

Sohrab maybe you can help me and tell me what should i do or Faridzad maybe you can tell me who you talked with ( or who did your wife talked with ) and what did she say. thanks guys this is the last bullet i had and it did hit the stone. i am at a point that i either get an aswer or i will go back to canada and ack my stuff and quit my job and school and go back to Iran.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Kat_H, we're waiting impatiently for your good news!!! I hope all went smoothly in your BIG DAY!!!!
;) yes we are waiting, where are you kat_H, tell us the news :)

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
AliAria said:
Mersi Sohrab joon, meseh einkeh khanoomam vaseh yekshanbeh tour o parvaz peyda kardeh.

Mahdiar, mersii ishala vaseh shoma ham zood miad. I like to stay tuned till everyone gets their PPR's here :)

Kurdistan-kazhal... I understand your are stressed, I kinda know how you feel. How long has it been sense you have sent your file to Mississauga? And, have you redone your medical?
HI ALIARIA

are there tours to Ankara? I think only Istanbul has tour?

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
lele said:
;) yes we are waiting, where are you kat_H, tell us the news :)
I wish Kat-H all the luck, hope she was able to go to the embassy as I knew from previous post that she lives in Tripoli ... God be with you Kat-H
Lele what about you, you told us that your husband went to the embassy, right ? ? ?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
I wish Kat-H all the luck, hope she was able to go to the embassy as I knew from previous post that she lives in Tripoli ... God be with you Kat-H
Lele what about you, you told us that your husband went to the embassy, right ? ? ?
Yes Anoushka my husband went to the embassy,
he gave them the confirmation emails as they asked,
because they told us they answering every email they got and there is 3 employees responsible for emails, we told them we send many and we got nothing so they ask about the confirmation email, that is all :(

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Hi AliAria,
if i count the 2 month that it took for the processing in Mississauga then it will be roughly around 17 month....and we redid the medical as soon as it expired back in dec/jan dont remember exactly..and since then i have been waiting and have not heard much back..but what ever i am completly done this waiting game,, if its gana happen so let it and if not i cant do much about it,,im tired of sending them emails and calling here and there and having everyone telling me to be patient and i will be called soon...i just sometimes wounder how much longer is this "soon" going to take...anyways good luck to everyone else and inshalla you will all get your pprs this week...take care

AliAria said:
Mersi Sohrab joon, meseh einkeh khanoomam vaseh yekshanbeh tour o parvaz peyda kardeh.

Mahdiar, mersii ishala vaseh shoma ham zood miad. I like to stay tuned till everyone gets their PPR's here :)

Kurdistan-kazhal... I understand your are stressed, I kinda know how you feel. How long has it been sense you have sent your file to Mississauga? And, have you redone your medical?

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
lele said:
Yes Anoushka my husband went to the embassy,
he gave them the confirmation emails as they asked,
because they told us they answering every email they got and there is 3 employees responsible for emails, we told them we send many and we got nothing so they ask about the confirmation email, that is all :(
Yiiiiiii 3aleyna, yalla I guess you are the next hehehe ;)

N

Nenan

Tara156 said:
Arezou jan
As Amman VO members have their own chart, I think it's better (if u have time) u delete their information in the chart u made. It is so ideal if Amman, Ankara, and Beirut VO have separate chart.
I think Arezou chart is very unique and contain large and very good information since 2010 till now for all nationalities, its great work and I think if changed it will not be like before,making new chart for Amman VO doesn't mean we don't need Arezou's chart,I always see it and take information from it.

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
Hello guys...
Today was a tiring day...I went to the embassy at 10:00 a.m. The lady there asked to submit the passport and come back to collect it at 2:00 pm..i was surprised coz i thought i would they will call me later during this week ...Anyway, at 2:00, i went there and waited until a lady called out my name.I went into a room.I was really frustrated. ???The lady said wait until we stamp the visa on ur passport..Then, she showed me the expiry date of the visa and gave me two papers that i should show to the immigration office at canada's airport.
That's all dear friends...I wish u goodluck akeed w nshalla u will be issued the visa soon during this month... :)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kat-H said:
Hello guys...
Today was a tiring day...I went to the embassy at 10:00 a.m. The lady there asked to submit the passport and come back to collect it at 2:00 pm..i was surprised coz i thought i would they will call me later during this week ...Anyway, at 2:00, i went there and waited until a lady called out my name.I went into a room.I was really frustrated. ???The lady said wait until we stamp the visa on ur passport..Then, she showed me the expiry date of the visa and gave me two papers that i should show to the immigration office at canada's airport.
That's all dear friends...I wish u goodluck akeed w nshalla u will be issued the visa soon during this month... :)
Hi Kat-H
Congratulation,,,,and good luck with your new life,,,,,and if you going to Montreal you'll be happy,Montreal is a beautiful city and in some part of it you think you're in lebanon but organized,,,alah yekoun ma3ek

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi Kat-H
Congratulation,,,,and good luck with your new life,,,,,and if you going to Montreal you'll be happy,Montreal is a beautiful city and in some part of it you think you're in lebanon but organized,,,alah yekoun ma3ek
Thank you Joe..3a2belak nshalla w sooon kamen..I am going to Quebec..I hope i would enjoy my new life there :) thanks again!!

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kat-H said:
Thank you Joe..3a2belak nshalla w sooon kamen..I am going to Quebec..I hope i would enjoy my new life there :) thanks again!!
you will do my friend you'll enjoy your life at this time of the year everything around you in canada is beautiful and if you going to Quebec city is good too,,,2 hours and you'll be in Montreal,,,

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
you will do my friend you'll enjoy your life at this time of the year everything around you in canada is beautiful and if you going to Quebec city is good too,,,2 hours and you'll be in Montreal,,,
Congrats again Kat-h!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Quebec city is amazing!!!!! Don't forget to take your Csq with you. Hopefully we hear of more PRs soon!!! Thank you for taking the time in your busy day to tell us how it went!!! May God bless you and give you a long and happy life with your partner!!!!