+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CV/ RESUME

Qeubecois2012

Mar 9, 2012
Friends,

Do we submit "job CV" (the CV we usually use to apply job).... or we need to edit it so that it only meets the PR application requirements. If the lattest case, what are the requirements which need to be put in the CV?

This is because I put everything in "job CV" i.e. skills I have (both soft skills and technical ones), jobdescs, the objective of my cv, and so on and so on.

Can anyone explain the big picture or the structure of the CV we need to submit for pr application?

Thanks.
Quebecois2012

Mar 14, 2012
Qeubecois2012 said:
Friends,

Do we submit "job CV" (the CV we usually use to apply job).... or we need to edit it so that it only meets the PR application requirements. If the lattest case, what are the requirements which need to be put in the CV?

This is because I put everything in "job CV" i.e. skills I have (both soft skills and technical ones), jobdescs, the objective of my cv, and so on and so on.

Can anyone explain the big picture or the structure of the CV we need to submit for pr application?

Thanks.
Quebecois2012
You can submit the CV that you have. There is no specific CV that you need to send for PR application.

The structure of the CV should reflect your

1. Personal Profile like Name, Contact Details etc
2. Summary of Achievements
3. Professional Experience
4. Education
5. Referecnes

Hope this helps

GOD BLESand all the best.