+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current Inland spousal PR processing time

Sarath.276

Jun 4, 2019
Hello, I have applied inland spousal PR to my wife and mailed the package on Mar 10 2020; I still haven’t received AOR or any acknowledgement. If anyone recently made inland spousal application, please share the status, I am uncertain about the processing times and not sure if the covid scenario is delaying things.
Please share any update, thanks in advance

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello, I have applied inland spousal PR to my wife and mailed the package on Mar 10 2020; I still haven’t received AOR or any acknowledgement. If anyone recently made inland spousal application, please share the status, I am uncertain about the processing times and not sure if the covid scenario is delaying things.
Unfortunately, everything is severely delayed. My app has nothing done to it and I submitted it in late January.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Even during normal times 6-8 weeks is normal processing times. Assume that nothing has been done to your application.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Everything is delayed. Expect it to be awhile.

Vicky.Calta

Mar 5, 2020
Same here!! I sent my application on March 5, 2020, still waiting for my AOR, as per what I've read we'll have to be patient :( just in case you send it by FedEx I would recommend you to keep the receipt of the shipment and a copy that it was received, that's the only proof you have.

Sarath.276

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for the information, yes I did save my receipt and I do have the recipients signature, please do share if you happen to receive AOR and I’ll share from my end too, fingers crossed

Sarath.276

Jun 4, 2019
Unfortunately, everything is severely delayed. My app has nothing done to it and I submitted it in late January.
Hello, just checking to see if you happen to receive an update with AOR for your application, please do keep me posted if there is any progress.

Last edited:

Sarath.276

Jun 4, 2019
Same here!! I sent my application on March 5, 2020, still waiting for my AOR, as per what I've read we'll have to be patient :( just in case you send it by FedEx I would recommend you to keep the receipt of the shipment and a copy that it was received, that's the only proof you have.
Thanks for the information, yes I did save my receipt and I do have the recipients signature, please do share if you happen to receive AOR and I’ll share from my end too, fingers crossed

RaeShumba

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I sent via fedex and have receipt showing was received and signed for 20th March. Still no word at all or AOR. Am having to now pay a further $100 to extend my ETA