+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ through Arima and PEQ 2020 : Federal Stage for permanent Residency .

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Biometrics are valid for 10 years. once we give it . Canada govt wont ask for it again and again.
The problem is , they are closed with out any further notice/information.
For permanent resident requests, you will be required to do it again, even if your biometrics was taken this year for visitor visa purposes.

Reactions: RK2017

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Do we need to print and send the pages of our previous expired passports, which have visas and stamps in them? or Just the current valid passport information page?

Also, do we need to staple all pages of each individual form together or use paper clips or just put them unbound in the envelop as per checklist ?

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,

Do we need to print and send the pages of our previous expired passports, which have visas and stamps in them? or Just the current valid passport information page?

Also, do we need to staple all pages of each individual form together or use paper clips or just put them unbound in the envelop as per checklist ?
Only Valid passport front and back pages + visa page(latest) ONLY when your current residence is other than your home country.

No staples only paper clips

Reactions: Kzee20

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
you can check if your biometrics are valid based on your UCI here

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery
For permanent resident you will need to do it again.

Here are my notes from IRCC agent:
"Please be advised, however, that biometrics provided in support of a temporary residence application cannot be used to support a permanent residence application. A biometrics request letter will be sent to you and your family members that may require it in due course."

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
For permanent resident you will need to do it again.

Here are my notes from IRCC agent:
"Please be advised, however, that biometrics provided in support of a temporary residence application cannot be used to support a permanent residence application. A biometrics request letter will be sent to you and your family members that may require it in due course."
Thanks for the Headsup!

We can upload the biometric fee receipt using the webform now OR once we get the application number with AOR though.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am applying as the principal applicant, with my wife and child as dependents. It’s mentioned that I have to fill in the form: “additional dependants/declaration (IMM 0008DEP), if applicable. Does this apply to me or I don’t have to fill it?

Thanks in advance

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am applying as the principal applicant, with my wife and child as dependents. It’s mentioned that I have to fill in the form: “additional dependants/declaration (IMM 0008DEP), if applicable. Does this apply to me or I don’t have to fill it?

Thanks in advance
If you have more than five (5) dependants then you will need otherwise no need.

Reactions: hhrb

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

is it mandatory to submit National IDs? In the documents checklist it’s mentioned that:
. National IDs, Family/household registry/book (if applicable)

or just one of them?

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

PCC for USA was super easy.
PCC for India seems to be the complicated one :) . Question: does the PCC application goes back to country police station or Ottawa embassy manages it?

Thanks
RK

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hello everyone,

is it mandatory to submit National IDs? In the documents checklist it’s mentioned that:
. National IDs, Family/household registry/book (if applicable)

or just one of them?
Hi,

No, passport only is enough

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All, most of you(INLAND) must be extending your work permits .

How are you managing to extend the work permits with CSQs.? can we walk to Airport(POE) with CSQ letters and get the work permits done !

Thanks
RK

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

No, passport only is enough
In the checklist, Passport has its own check box and in this check box no.13 it’s stressed that you must provide the following documents, which also include National IDs. I know many countries don’t have National IDs, but if someone’s has, then I think they will need to provide one. I was just wondering whether we need only one of these, “National IDs, Family/household registry/book” or both because there is a comma in between.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hi All, most of you(INLAND) must be extending your work permits .

How are you managing to extend the work permits with CSQs.? can we walk to Airport(POE) with CSQ letters and get the work permits done !

Thanks
RK
You must have sent the application for permanent residence. Your employer must have completed an A75 form for you, which is a job offer that does not require LMIA and for which you must pay CAD $ 230. When you have that document in hand then you can apply for a closed work permit valid for 2 years.

Reactions: qsaman