+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ approved and ITA received

mv220481

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

I received CSQ approval letter and Express entry ITA.
I am considering Express entry to apply for federal stage considering it will be fast. However concerned about CSQ approval letter.
Am I need to withdraw my CSQ approval letter to apply under express entry??

Please suggest your experience if you face similar situation.. I am now outside Canada.

Thank you

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Quebec is not included in EE so you have to choose one option

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
mv220481 said:
Hi Guys,

I received CSQ approval letter and Express entry ITA.
I am considering Express entry to apply for federal stage considering it will be fast. However concerned about CSQ approval letter.
Am I need to withdraw my CSQ approval letter to apply under express entry??

Please suggest your experience if you face similar situation.. I am now outside Canada.

Thank you
Do keep us posted on what you chose and the results. This is an interesting situation.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I am in same situation what did you guys did ? - please guide @Vishnutorres @arrayofhope

I already have my CSQ but not yet applied for paper PR (was not sure of EE invite due to low CRS so applied)
now If I got ITA in this CEC @75 draw then I think I can apply for EE and proceed which is faster that CSQ paper PR ??

Last edited:

bradshaw

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
I was in the same boat back in 2018. I will tell you what I did. I withdrew my csq, rejected it in effect, moved out of Quebec. accepted ITA and uploaded documents. It was very hard to convince immi officer that I was not gonna move back to Quebec. Signed a lease under my name, phone bill, credit card transaction proofs, etc etc .. whatever u can amass. within 2 months I was a PR compared to my friends who are still waiting in Quebec for more than 23 months for Federal PR -CSQ stream
bagyathinu ellam sheriyayi

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I was in the same boat back in 2018. I will tell you what I did. I withdrew my csq, rejected it in effect, moved out of Quebec. accepted ITA and uploaded documents. It was very hard to convince immi officer that I was not gonna move back to Quebec. Signed a lease under my name, phone bill, credit card transaction proofs, etc etc .. whatever u can amass. within 2 months I was a PR compared to my friends who are still waiting in Quebec for more than 23 months for Federal PR -CSQ stream
bagyathinu ellam sheriyayi
Ok, thanks for reply @bradshaw
Will need more info though
1 - how do you withdrawl the CSQ? kindly tell me the process will help :
2 - What kind of explanation you have given to immigration officer ? is it EE immigration officer or CSQ officer ?

I am not in Canada at the moment just went back to India 2 months ago. EE CRS was low though but appear that now I will get ITA.

Thanks for your help!!