+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score higher than cutoff score, but ITA is not issued.

upwork_star

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

My express entry profile shows that it is active since 6th April 2017, and I have a score of 435.

Today on 12 April 2017 another draw was performed and the cutoff score was declared to be 423, but I have not been issued the ITA.
Can someone help me understand what could be wrong with my profile? I have 6 years of experience as a software engineer and have IELTS 8 Band score, also I have bachelor's degree. I did put my ECA report number and IELTS TRF number in my profile.

Could someone help me with this

The below is the status of my application

Application status:
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Province/territory of nomination:
We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.

Job Bank registration:
Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.

Minimum entry criteria:
You meet the minimum entry criteria.

Have I been invited to apply?:
You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

Review of additional documents:
Not applicable.

Alii2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
upwork_star said:
Hi,

My express entry profile shows that it is active since 6th April 2017, and I have a score of 435.

Today on 12 April 2017 another draw was performed and the cutoff score was declared to be 423, but I have not been issued the ITA.
Can someone help me understand what could be wrong with my profile? I have 6 years of experience as a software engineer and have IELTS 8 Band score, also I have bachelor's degree. I did put my ECA report number and IELTS TRF number in my profile.

Could someone help me with this

The below is the status of my application

Application status:
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Province/territory of nomination:
We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.

Job Bank registration:
Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details.

Minimum entry criteria:
You meet the minimum entry criteria.

Have I been invited to apply?:
You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.

Review of additional documents:
Not applicable.
That's the same for everybody or almost everybody, be patient and wait, you will get ITA

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Relax guys !!! You've made it! It takes up to 24h to get the ITA. We are all in the same boat here. :)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
heinzlin said:
Hi Guys,

Do you know when CIC will send ITA through account, maybe tomorrow?
I just got it about 15 minutes ago. What was the cutoff score?

AccessWeb

Apr 13, 2017
Hello Mate,

Congratulations on receiving your ITA!!

I need your help in understanding few things. I'm also a software engineer with 11 years of work experience and I've just started with my express entry process by sending my engineering document for assessments to WES. Both myself & wife is also preparing for IELTS and is planning to score 8.

When I'm checking my rough score in crs tool, I see I'm nearing points 401 which is low. Your score seems good and you have received ITA as well. Well done on that. In real scenario while filling the EE profile, I'm sure there will be lot more questions than in this crs tool so should I hope to get more points in there?

So I'm trying to understand if I'm missing something where I could be gaining some more points or how can I increase my points. A probably difference could be that I'm with my family and if you don't mind me asking if you are planning to apply for just yourself? Reason being this might give you more points and explain me the difference in points.

Please let me know if I can apply for some PNP Ontario as well if I'm looking at FSW?

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.

Cheers!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
AccessWeb said:
Hello Mate,

Congratulations on receiving your ITA!!

I need your help in understanding few things. I'm also a software engineer with 11 years of work experience and I've just started with my express entry process by sending my engineering document for assessments to WES. Both myself & wife is also preparing for IELTS and is planning to score 8.

When I'm checking my rough score in crs tool, I see I'm nearing points 401 which is low. Your score seems good and you have received ITA as well. Well done on that. In real scenario while filling the EE profile, I'm sure there will be lot more questions than in this crs tool so should I hope to get more points in there?

So I'm trying to understand if I'm missing something where I could be gaining some more points or how can I increase my points. A probably difference could be that I'm with my family and if you don't mind me asking if you are planning to apply for just yourself? Reason being this might give you more points and explain me the difference in points.

Please let me know if I can apply for some PNP Ontario as well if I'm looking at FSW?

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.

Cheers!
I think it's better for you to start a new thread. Also as a couple, when we put my husband as primary, we had 416 points, when I was primary it was 475 points. so it's better that you do IELTS the both of you and get your ECAs done then see which way to go.

AccessWeb

Apr 13, 2017
Hello Hamgha,

Yes, I've started another thread as well with subject "plan to move to canada" but thought if I can get some information here as well.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe if you can suggest some more options on possible ways I can plan, that will really be appreciated.

Looking forward to hear some viable options.

Cheers!

Aug 2, 2018
Hi.
I have a score of 441 and the cut off yest in the break rule is 438.
But I haven’t received an invite.

Is there a seniority for each score example ( for people at 440 , 441 )